10 Reasons to Give Lip Gloss Another Shot
Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
- "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
- "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
- "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
- "Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 7 reviews
- "Only down fall I had with this product was that it seemed a bit sticky and I had to keep checking to make sure it hadn't drifted outside the lines of my lips." in 6 reviews
I love this color. I got this as a add on from Ipsy. I do wish it was more matte. Its kind of sticky and super shiny. It didn't need to be constantly reapplied. The price point I paid was $10 for 2 lip glosses and 2 eye shadows. So I definitely am not going to say it wasn't worth the price. I definitely would be this color again. It is my perfect red.
The color was beautiful. It lasted a couple of hours but then i had to re apply. Which i had anticipated and didn't mind. The texture when it dries is a little weird but all in all it is a beautiful lipstick. I have tried it in a couple of shades and will most likely buy again!
I. Love. This. Gloss. It is beautiful on. Do have to reapply it through out the day but it isn't sticky and it's beautiful.
Goes on smoothly. Doesn't taste terrible. Nice pigmentation and good price point. Will buy more.
LOVEEE. I used this to add a shine and tint to my matte maroon lipstick! Love it !!
I love this lippie. It's so pigmented and light but it is a little drying..
"Hot mess" perfectly describes this. Had no opacity and smeared all over. Usually if I don't like a product because of the color/texture I'll give it away to a friend but this was so terrible that I threw it away after trying to get it to work a few times.
I like this! I am curious about reds but always scared to try full on red lipstick. So I thought why not start with a nice shade of gloss. This is a lovely color. It is pretty pigmented to be a gloss, but that is what I wanted. I first tried it without any liner and it feathered slightly....so next time I will use a liner. It was not sticky which is a huge pet peeve of mine, so I enjoyed that. I would def recommend it to a friend.
This color is so pretty and bright! It goes on really smooth and stays on a long time! Super cute packaging and a great value! I love this product!
I love bright red lipstick on certain occasions. This is great, Okay packaging, a bit costly and I have many others that are close in color and quality. It lasted for a while and this is the only lipstick I have from this company. I always get compliments when I wear this. It feels good on my lips.
Q & A
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Do you think this is worth the price?
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos