BY BOMBSHELL

This classy and stylish eyeliner from Be A Bombshell creates stunning looking eyes instantly. Its unique high pigmented formula last all day, ensuring the perfect look in any situation. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I received the Be A Bombshell retractable eyeliner in one of my monthly subscription beauty bodes. I always welcome new eyeliners that are easy to apply, have great color and actually stay on well. I love the easy application and the color. The only CON is that it smears pretty easily. I wear regularly on casual makeup days and overall I love it
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
that felt tip is 100 out of 100. you have so much control over your wing or just basic eye liner. Its firm and does not bend like a lot of felt tip eye liners. It lasted a while and I used it until it was dry. the packing was simple but most of Be A Bombshell cosmetics is.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Emerald
Didn't like it. The tip is too fat for a nice wing and it's not pigmented enough for me. I found myself going over the small places over and over just for coverage. It also disturbed my eyeshadow. I ended up unintentionally having gold shimmer in my winged liner all do.
Alicia S.
Review for: Emerald
Love the colors and pigments it is high pigmented and long lasting love this stuff
Maria A.
Marion, VA
I am using be a bombshell eye crayon in "angel eyes." It is a soft shimmery white and can be used for so many things. You can line your waterline, use as eyeshadow, highlight your brow bone for a daytime look. You can also use it as a highlighter on your bottom lip and Cupid's bow!
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
This eyeliner is ok. It is nice and thick so when applying it, I did not have to do a lot of strokes to apply. Sometimes the thickness of the felt pen did make it difficult when needing to only apply to a small part. Also after not using it for a few weeks it started to grow mold on it.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Review for: Emerald
I got this in my ipsy bag as well. I liked it a lot at first, but since then I've kind of come down from that. It's still a good eyeliner, and I'll definitely use it up, but it's not great at staying on my waterline, which is usually where I wear my eyeliner. Nice and dark when initially applied.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Review for: Emerald
I also got this in my Ipsy bag. I don't wear eyeliner a whole lot, but this one was decent. The precision point allowed for me to put just a touch on without it looking leaky and bleedy like other liquid liners.
Courtney A.
Compton, CA
Review for: Emerald
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. I really like how smooth and dark this product is. I will for sure be buying this item. I love me some black eye liner.
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Review for: Emerald
Not very impressed, it doesn't go on dark and wipes off pretty easy. Got it in my ipsy bag and I don't think I would but it myself.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
what is the lifeline of this product? mine lasted a few months,