BY BOMBSHELL

This classy and stylish eye base from Be A Bombshell is the perfect base for perfect eyes. Its high pigmented formula creates a rich base layer for future make-up application. Start off your eyes right with this eye base from Be A Bombshell. see more...

• Does this eye great on keeping eyeshadow in place lasting...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have the shade submissive, which is a creamy, shimmery, gold shade. I love this for summer and spring because you can take a bit with your finger, blend it on your eyelid, and you have a pretty natural eye look! I just use it by itself!" in 3 reviews
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
This is the best eye base I've ever used! great for all night wear and intensifies the shimmer in my eye shadow!
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Pretty good product. No different really from ilother bases, but nevertheless its good.
Julie R.
I didn't expect much from it but it's actually really good. Have a nice bronze color
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I received this product in an Ipsy bag in the fall and, while I definitely got more use out of the copper shade in the fall, it is a great product. I used it again this morning and it is very metallic but had little but build-able pigment. Great smooth feeling on the eyes. Sits well over primer and doesn't dry out too quickly.
Alexa A.
Regina , Saskatchewan
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is an okay product. I received it in an ipsy bag but otherwise wouldn't have purchased. the shade was beautiful and creamy but unfortunately it creased quite a bit on me even when set with a cream
ammy88765 A.
Manchester
Follow me on insta @ammy88765 for more make up and fashion I will let you know which products I love and which I don't
Anna N.
N Charleston, SC
Does this eye great on keeping eyeshadow in place lasting a whole day