BY BOMBSHELL

This classy and stylish eye base from Be A Bombshell is the perfect base for perfect eyes. Its high pigmented formula creates a rich base layer for future make-up application. Start off your eyes right with this eye base from Be A Bombshell. see more...

• Does this eye great on keeping eyeshadow in place lasting...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have the shade submissive, which is a creamy, shimmery, gold shade. I love this for summer and spring because you can take a bit with your finger, blend it on your eyelid, and you have a pretty natural eye look! I just use it by itself!" in 3 reviews
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love this product, I use the color submissive everyday. You can use it as a stand alone product or as a base. It goes on smooth but as other users described it will create creases if you don’t smudge or powder through out the day.
Star B.
Lancaster
So I just got this in the mail and I guess is for packaging is pretty basic I have to say I love the color I bought this off their website I got the eyeshadow base submissive and definitely very pigmented I love the shimmer on it I think I could wear it by itself for the prize I have to say I really like it
Jay đź’–.
Review for: Other more...
I own the shade Submissive,and I love it! It's a beautiful golden brown that goes very well with almost all of my shimmer shades. It holds on to my eyeshadow nicely,and doesn't crease. The sheen to the color is fabulous as well! It's very creamy and comfortable,as well as pigmented!
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
I think I got this in a previous ipsy bag from a while back. The product is really creamy and blends well. It doesn't set that much since it's a base so it's best if you put some type of powder on top. The color is neutral and works well with lots of looks. Great product!
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Review for: Undercover Lover more...
I got this in an ipsy bag and really liked it. Works well as a base and keeping s your shadow in all day. It's also very affordable. Likely will not repurchase because my eyes are so oily, but would recommend to others
Vilma V.
I received this in a past Ipsy Glam Bag in the shade "Submissive", a beautiful, shimmery bronze eyeshadow base. Unfortunately, it caused an allergic reaction. My eyes welted and bled. It has the same consistency as the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR Gel Eyeshadow, which I'm also allergic to.
It's important to note that it contains macadamia seed oil. So if you have peanut allergies, do not use this. I have fibromyalgia sensitive skin. I'm not sure which ingredient(s) caused this reaction. Use with caution.
Amber M.
I have had this product for a couple of months, but only recently started really putting it to the test. I generally prefer matte eye shadows, and since the base is shimmery, I didn't think the two finishes would mesh well. However, I accidentally mixed the two one day in an absent-minded haze, and they actually worked quite well. My shadow didn't crease and stays on all day. I've used it with my Kat Von D shadows, theBalm shadows, and Too Faced.
I have very dry lids, so there's not a lot of natural oils to contend with. I'd definitely consider repurchasing.
Samie G.
This is a great shadow base. Of course this base can be layered with different shadows on top but usually wear it alone since it is a nice gold color that makes the eye pop.
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
I received this product in my Ipsy subscription bag when I still Ipsy. The color is a little dark then I would have little as I have very pale skin and it is very tacky when apply shadow. I have used other bases that don't feel as tacky/sticky. I often feel like I am fighting my brush mother then working with it. It does, however, hold your eyeshadow in place all day which is what it's meant to do
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I have this in submissive, which is a beautiful, neutral golden color. You get a lot of product and the packaging doesn't feel cheap. However, as an eye base, this just doesn't work on my hooded eyes. It creases whether I use another eye primer underneath or set it with powder. It gives off an almost "wet" look, and it feels like it never quite sets. Doesn't blend well with other powder eye products
Anna N.
N Charleston, SC
Does this eye great on keeping eyeshadow in place lasting a whole day