Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Arielle M.Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Katie F.Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Amanda K.

BY BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Silky smooth 100% silica powder. Helps minimize the look of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. Apply alone or over foundation. see more...

Angela Q.
Coolidge
Review for: Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal, 10g more...
I use this powder mostly on my eyes.  i apply my primer and then the powder.  however lately i've been using it to set my makeup as well.  Mostly in order to help absorb the oil on my face.  I love the way it makes my face feel smooth and silky.  I received this in an Ipsy bag but I will definitely buy it in the future.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Review for: Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal, 10g more...
Prior to using my Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder, This powder was my go-to for setting my under eyes. Loved the finish and I didn’t find any white casting with flash photos. I received this in an Ipsy bag and completely used it up. I haven’t yet repurchased as I have a few other setting powders I’m trying to finish up, but this will be a repurchase for sure!
Zaineb A.
New Westminster, MS
This was the first powder I ever used and it opened up a door to a life saving trick. I never would've thought to set my under eye before getting this. But eventually when I started learning more about makeup I tried this and I fell in love. I especially love the smoothness it gives to your skin. I wish I could get this in stores instead of online because then it would be my go to under eye setting powder.
Krista M.
Lake echo , NS
Review for: Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal, 10g more...
I LOVE LOVE this product, for a translucent matte powder it is amazing, I put in on over my makeup to set it and it looks and feels amazing! have been using it for a couple years and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It helps to make your makeup feel less caked on and smoothr. Bombshell cosmetics are genuinely amazing in general!
Beth-Ann S.
I have been using this powder mainly to set my undereyes. It sets my makeup and leaves a smooth finish. It has some flashback, but I tend to tip it with a tinted powder to colour correct. Definitely great for film, but not so much for flash photography.
Claire S.
pocahontas
Love this company’s products but I have not tried this one yet! Does it give flashback in photos?

Amazon