Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Arielle M.Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Katie F.Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Amanda K.

BY BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Silky smooth 100% silica powder. Helps minimize the look of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. Apply alone or over foundation. see more...

Jordyn U.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and it's what made me fall in love with having a translucent powder. It's seriously the best for setting under eyes and keeping concealer from creasing. I wish this product was available in drugstores.
Janelle W.
Bechtelsville , PA
I have a few things from be a bombshell cosmetics and they're pretty good but they definitely have their pros and cons. This helps to keep my makeup in place but it also doesn't really provide sun coverage that I know of . However I would buy this product again
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I love this stuff! My makeup is still flawless after having it on all day. It's very loose so it puffs easily but used with a damp beauty blender it goes on amazingly.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I found this brand thru ipsy. Ive tried a few products of theirs and was pretty happy with them. I do wish i heard more of them ànd try more products.
Brittany W.
Hubert, NC
This is an excellent product! I love it's overall finish. It helps to really put your makeup together and doesn't feel like it's on my face.
Courtney M.
I love this stuff. It leaves my skin feeling SOOOO smooth. Great for reducing creasing and oil. Great with out drying
Claire S.
pocahontas
Review for: Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal, 10g more...
Very effective. Doesn’t leave residue. Eliminates photo flashback. Easy to apply and is good for oily skin
Katie S.
I received this in a ipsy bag. It works well and sets my concealer great. I would recommend it.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
I have a bronzer form this brand and it's just glittery and not much pigment to it!
Yes G.
Recieved this in one of my ipsy bags. Good translucent powder for setting makeup.
Claire S.
pocahontas
Love this company’s products but I have not tried this one yet! Does it give flashback in photos?

Amazon