Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon

by Bombshell Cosmetics

Wicked coral a dark warm coral. A glossy lip crayon with a smooth texture. Apply to top and bottom lips for full coverage. For sheer coverage, apply to lower lip only and blot lips together. For more color, apply several coats until you receive desired results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon!
Pui  C.
Belchertown, MA
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon uploaded by Pui  C.
Its not bad, I’m usually not a fan of red lip color! I got this from my ipsy bag . Its good formula and has good pigment
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon uploaded by Kathleen D.
Purchased at: Lip Monthly
I received my Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon from my April 2019 Lip Monthly subscription. This was my first time trying anything from this brand. I love it, but it doesn't last very long at all. Three only thing I would change about this is to make it longer-lasting. I ended up reapplying a few times today, but I've had worse. Other than that, it applies easily, and the color, a dark pink, is really pretty! I'd definitely recommend this to other makeup lovers!
Faith K.
I absolutely love this! It’s super easy to apply with a very bright color so it goes great with my spring looks! I would definitely love to have something like this that dries Matte! I would definitely recommend this to others
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,822 reviews
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon uploaded by Toni D.
I received a full sized lip crayon in my #lipmonthly subscription bag... This lip crayon is in the color trophy wife which is a mixture of a soft pink and mauve color.i love that this lip pencil is sheer and can be built up to add more color to your lips. It is easy to apply and remove. It gives you a bit of sheen and is hydrating.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I received this in my BoxyCharm. It was a pleasant surprise. The color was vibrant and creamy. I also loved the packaging it was sleek. The transfer was bad but not any more than any other crayon. The price is expensive so I would not repurchase.
Michelle A.
Coldwater, ON
Smooth and sleek application. Makes for a nice quick reapply when in a hurry. Toss in your purse or pocket. Doesn't dry out and keeps lips popping with colour.
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Wicked Lip Crayon uploaded by Victoria M.
Smooth application, great buildable color and doesn't dry out lips! I love the fact that this product doesn't have a weird smell!

Looking for your answer?