Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Happy Hour Vibrant Lips uploaded by Kennedy P.

BY BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Happy hour magenta bright pinkish purple. A matte liquid lipstick formula that offers long lasting color and shine. see more...

Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
These Vibrant lips are so amazing! The best part about them is that I can eat a full course meal and the lipstick will remain on my lips while also not transferring to any utensils or straws.

The applicator is at an angle which is great for creating straight lines and getting into the crease of the mouth. The formula is moisturizing and I am so in love with these.

I have tried all sorts of lipsticks and even with lip brushes I could not get straight lines. These are fool proof and great for newbs like me.

This shade is a purple/pink. I am definitely going to get more as soon as possible. Also, I want to mention that the formula does not crack, it looks that way because I bite my lips a lot. I got a three pack at a discount on Ipsy.com.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Omg yes I love this color the cute applicator it comes in. The felt tip feels wonderful on your lips you don't have to use a lot to get a great pop of color. We should stay down a little bit longer but overall I give it a 9 out of 10!!
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It just makes my makeup look awesome, I really love it you guys should try it out too and make your makeup look amazing, I know you girls with fall in love too. It’s just an amazing product to use. Test it out please 💗
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m so you cannot I was happy to see you and then I will let y’all be there soon happy that
Elexis S.
Is this worth purchasing ? Does it dry and crack?

Amazon