Be A Bombshell Cosmetics uploaded by Amanda K.
5 colors available

BY BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Silky smooth 100% silica powder. Helps minimize the look of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. Apply alone or over foundation. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Somerville, MA
I'm really not a powder user. I received this powder in my first beauty subscription with Beauty Box 5. I used it when taking professional photos with my company. I hardly ever do full makeup, but this was special and I wanted to look flawless. It was amazing! No shine, even tone and texture, pores diminished. This made my skin look perfect for the photos! I am very impressed! I still don't use it everyday, but I have a go to product now when I really want to do it up. Application was a cinch, but I'm a very low maintenance makeup kind of girl.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal, 10g
This powder is GREAT for setting under eye concealer, and I use it all over my t-zone to set my makeup. It looks and feels so smooth. I received this in my ipsy bag but this is one product that I will definitely be repurchasing. I have it 4 stars only because I'm not sure how it will perform with flash photography, but I will update my review if I find that it doesn't cause a white cast. Love!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Obsessed with this powder. I got it in my Ipsy bag awhile back & I cannot get over it. This is such a great powder. I never see many reviews for it so I had to put my two cents in. This is a great translucent powder for under eyes & contour lines. Love this product!!
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Bechtelsville, Pa
I have a few things from be a bombshell cosmetics and they're pretty good but they definitely have their pros and cons. This helps to keep my makeup in place but it also doesn't really provide sun coverage that I know of . However I would buy this product again
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I found this brand thru ipsy. Ive tried a few products of theirs and was pretty happy with them. I do wish i heard more of them ànd try more products.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I received this in a ipsy bag. It works well and sets my concealer great. I would recommend it.
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
I have a bronzer form this brand and it's just glittery and not much pigment to it!
Yes G.
Yes G.
Recieved this in one of my ipsy bags. Good translucent powder for setting makeup.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Oh my gosh this is awful! I was looking for a cheaper substitute for my Laura Mercier and figured I would give this a try. I don't understand how this can every be called a face powder. If you use it as a finisher to set your foundation it looks like you got flour all over your face, and it doesn't ever blend in or settle properly, it just sits there like a powdery white mess. And if you were to decide to try to bake with it.....I had to wash my entire face of makeup off and start over. I packed it under my eyes and under my cheek contour and it weirdly stuck to my foundation in chunks and absorbed the moisture from the foundation and balled up.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I love love love love this stuff.  I use it to set my under eye concealer and it makes it look and feel so smooth.  I first received it in an ipsy bag but have since gone back and bought more on my own.  I like it over other setting powders for my under eyes, I think this is due to it's silica base.