Bdellium Tools Professional Makeup Brush Green Bambu Series with Vegan Synthetic Bristles - Small Angle 763 uploaded by Lisa M.Bdellium Tools Professional Makeup Brush Green Bambu Series with Vegan Synthetic Bristles - Small Angle 763 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY BDELLIUM TOOLS

Rena S.
My husband bought me the entire line of these brushes and I must say that they are Amazing. I've used many different brushes but these feel so good, blend wonderfully, are adorable on my vanity, and they clean up so nice. I really hate when you get a brush that can't hold it's shape after cleaning. So glad to have these! They really don't get enough compliments.
Katja V.
This brush works well with a variety of products (cream, loose powder, and pressed powder), and I love that it's eco-friendly and vegan. Unfortunately I find it's a bit fluffier than I personally enjoy in angled eye brushes. Overall it's definitely worth a purchase! Bdellium Tools products hold up very well and this brush is no exception.
Ash T.
I have the full pink bambu set and I love them! They're so pretty, soft and never shed on my face. This brand is a great choice for those not looking to spend $400+ on professional brushes.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
This brush is a must have! It does wonders for my eyebrows and it's also at a pretty good value. I use it daily to fill in my eyebrows. Unlike other brushes, it doesn't wear down or lose bristles so I definitely recommend :)
Veronica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the pink bamboo 14 piece set and I absolutely love it. They are affordable, vegan, organic, eco-friendly, anti-bacterial, cruelty free, and to top it off they're pink!
Emily M.
Perfect for brows or eyeliner . I use this brush basically everyday. I use it with my inglot gel liner , or brow powder and it's perfect every time
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
I love this for my eyeliner. It makes my wing look very neat and sharp. My sister likes it for her eyebrows.
Lisa M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is the perfect brush for doing eyeliner. Durable and affordable and vegan!! I use it everyday.
VE-1036715 Catherine Carrillo 1.
Medley, FL
Estas brochas son buenísimas, son de bajo costo comparadas con otras y la calidad es excelente!
Odessa T.
I was not really a fan of this brush. I did not think it was as dense as I wanted it to be.
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
Where can i buy this? And what's the price?
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
How is this as a whole brand? And where an I purchase it from?
Arianna G.
Does the brush work as good as the others?