Bdellium Tools Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush Studio Line - Shading Blending Eye 776 uploaded by Sara E.Bdellium Tools Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush Studio Line - Shading Blending Eye 776 uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY BDELLIUM TOOLS

This brush is perfect for shading or blending of powder color or creamy products. Efficiently diffuses lines to create a professional appearance. Bdellium Tools Studio Line of brushes are makeup tools designed from top grade materials and assembled by... see more...

• "One of the best blending brushes I own. I use it for all parts of my eye makeup, and have actually just ordered two more so I don't have to clean it all the time. Doesn't shed at all and really soft bristles. I find it's the perfect size for adding a crease colour. Highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I hate this shading brush so much! I got it in one of my Ipsy bags & am very disappointed with it. The bristles are very harsh & it honestly hurts my eyelids to use this brush. 0/10 do not buy!!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Let me start by saying I practically collect makeup brushes; I have MAC, Sigma, Bdellium, Zoeva, Real Techniques, EcoTools, ELF, and other random brands. This is one of the brushes I use most often. It's slightly smaller and more pointed that MAC 217 but works similarly. It's perfect for applying color in the crease and blending out sharp lines. My MAC and Zoeva brushes are softer but this can be fixed by conditioning the Bdellium brushes with argan, coconut oil, etc when washing. It really helps. I've had this for over a year and it's only shed a slight amount. Still going strong. I bought the travel size which is a little short for my liking but great for throwing in my makeup bag on the go. I'd highly recommend this brush for this price. Great for pros and beginners.
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
A must have if we talk about blending brushes.

Thing that I love compared to another similar ones:

-How soft it feels on eyelids
-The perfect size (not too big, not too small)

Apart from that it's easy to clean, doesn't loose hair and has a beautiful design.
Nataly J.
Buckeye , AZ
My all time favorite blending brush! Comparable to the Mac one everyone loves without the high price tag. This brush is perfect for blending and holds up very well. No shedding! I would definitely recommend this brush and will continue to buy it !
Cora V.
Literally my favorite brush. The 776 is my go to brush for crease, inner corner highlight, lid, highlight eerrtha g best brush
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Kind of scratchy and I don't really think it blended that well. Definitely did not eat product though, so that's good.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Love the brush as the bristles are very soft and when applying your makeup it comes out neat.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love brushes I'm eager to try so many and this one is so much like a MAC 217 in the shape especially but I find this one cheaper, much better and the brush hairs to be more softer. If you're looking for an eyeshadow blending brush this should be the one you buy!
Clementine O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This is a really solid and affordable blending brush and I'd definitely recommend it to those who want a MAC 217-esque brush without paying that high, high price. Bdellium Tools brushes are super affordable and in my experience quite good quality. The 776 is slightly smaller and less fluffy than the 217, and it also is less soft and doesn't blend as quickly. However, it's not like it takes a super long time, and the blend it gives is nice. All in all I reach for my 217 more, but it's great to have a few blending brushes on hand and it's a lot more affordable to pick up Bdellium Tools backups than MAC backups!
Maddy B.