Bdellium Tools 785S Studio Line Tapered Blending Brush

by Bdellium Tools

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bdellium Tools 785S Studio Line Tapered Blending Brush!
5 months ago
Love , this companies brushes! They work so well for a pro artist kit. This brush in particular does the job well the only thing I noticed over time of using and washing etc is that it does shed which isn’t ideal when using on clients faces.
8 months agoBaltimore, MD
Beautiful synthetic brush! I've owned for years and it still works as if I purchased yesterday. These brushes are strongly made and I cannot remember any shedding. Will definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good brush.
3 months agoBloomfield, NJ
I buy makeup from every store you can imagine and throughout all my years of purchasing I have yet to come across a brush as food as Bdelliums. Really the best brushes on the market
a year agoAustin , TX
I bought a 24 piece yellow set years ago and have used it almost daily since. I don’t see the set listed here, but this blending brush, the face powder brush, the blush brushes, and the spoolie are my most used ones from the set.
a year ago
This brush is my go to blender for eyeshadow. The fibers are a little rough but I don’t tend to mind when I get the results I do from it!
7 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Not extremely soft but great brush for the eyes. Use this brush constantly and fits its purpose nicely
5 months ago
The brush works well, however, bristle a a bit harsh on sensitive eye area. Good for creamy products.
a day agoMiddleton, Manchester
This brush isn’t my favourite, the brand is great I love a lot of the brushes. But this one i find quite scratchy, I can’t use it on my eyes because it’s too scratchy and doesn’t blend well in my opinion.
8 months agoHamilton, ON
Beautiful application. Very pricey for brushes. But if you have the right tools you can make anything look like a pro!! They are a great value though!the hairs don’t get rough over time like other brands have with me.
a year ago
I love Bdellium Tools brushes! They are super soft, and don’t shed at all. They are my go to eye brushes! Plus they are super cute and colorful