BY BDA

Display your passion for poktmon with the new poktmon x and poktmon y triple play stylus kit for nintendo ds, featuring fennekin, froakie, and chespinùthe new starter poktmon! These styli are compatible with most nintendo ds systems. see more...

• Could you have used this stylus for phones as well? There...10 Answers
Isaac C.
A great kit for all the pokemon fans out there. This stylus kit is specially great for the people that have played pokemon x or y. The three starters on each stylus will remind you of your first starter that you had in the game. I recommend this product to all the pokemon fans that want to look stylish.
Christina G.
When I was younger, and even now, I have been obsessed with Pokemon. These styluses were everything to me when they first came out, but I never had the money to get them. I wish I had because they are so cute and colorful.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Omg I love to use a stylus but if I had these omg I'd fall in love. I think it's so cute they make these in this color.
chantal l.
Adorable if you're a Pokemon fan and great stylus pens all around. They get the job done in style.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
Perfect for the ds. Who doesn't love pokemon? These styluses are cute and make game play fun
Brittne G.
Always need another stylus because I'm constantly losing them. Why not play in style.
Vic D.
Got these for my brother and he loves them!! He uses them all the time and they work really well I thought they might have been cheap and break easily but they've stayed together for over a year a year now!
Elberte K.
Im in my 10 yr old state when i recall these!! When I found out this was a thing, the original stylus pens were non existent 😂😂
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Could you have used this stylus for phones as well? There too cute.