BY SHARPS

For Insulin Syringes, Pen Needles and Lancets. Leak-proof Puncture-resistant Snap lock lid Can hold 70-100 Syringes or up to 300 Pen Needles Worldwide Leader in Insulin Delivery Devices The B-D Home Sharps Container is a leak-proof and puncture-resistant container designed for the disposal of used insulin syringes and lancets.  The B-D Home Sharps Container is a convenient and safe way to dispose of syringes and lancets that helps protect your family and the environment. Contents: 1 BD Home Sharps Container For product information call: 1-888-BDCARES 9a.m. to 5p.m.   Not for emergency or medical information. Or visit bddiabetes.com ; see more...

• I need one for my diabetic son, but I was wondering how b...8 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,429 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nice size for disposing of pen needles and works as expected. It contains all the sharp stuff and is easy to tuck out of site. Will bye again. Affordable and kind of necessary!
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had one of these when going thru infertility treatments! Definitely the only way to properly dispose of sharps at home. It is also a must have if you have kids or animals in the home that could potentially get into the needles elsewhere.
Zahireen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We sell these at my work. It's a great place to store your sharps and needles. I love that you can take this to any hospital and drop it off as well. And it's pretty inexpensive as well
Elsa G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I am diabetic and use insulin everyday. The container is a good size and has an opening that allows traditional syringes or the small pen needles. Once it's filled it's easy to close and properly dispose of.
Ashley B.
Warsaw , IN
I used this container back when my daughter had a central line to dispose of the sharps from medications and flushes. it's good quality and a nice size for home use.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Very thick plastic to ensure sharps and avoid accidents. a must have if you use any sort of needles. its also very easy to transport to a pharmacy/clinic for proper disposal.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I am a type two diabetic that tests four to five times a day and inject insulin just as much. This container is not as big as some of the ones out there but it's very portable. Anyone who injects needs one of these
karissa b.
My grandmother is a diabetic and she has one of these. It's great for keeping used needles out of harms way. Easily disposable as well.
Sharon G.
I am a new Diabetic and this container is so convenient and easy to store! Oh and I should mention at 3 dollars it’s a great deal!
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
These are grate for people who are diabetic my brother has one for his insulin and his blood sugar testers grate product.
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I need one for my diabetic son, but I was wondering how big of a hassle it is.