Bd Becton Dickinson BD Ultra-Fine III Short Pen Needles - 31G 5/16" - BX 90

BY BD BECTON DICKINSON

Features of the BD Ultra-Fine III Short Pen Needle: Thinner and more delicate for greater comfort. Shortest insulin pen needle in the world. It can be safely used by both children and adults, providing reliable injections with no "pinch-up" of skin required. Paper tab and inner shield are color-coded blue for easy size/gauge recognition. BD Ultra-Fine™ Pen Needles fit all diabetes pens and dosers sold in the U.S, including the pens for Lantus® and Apidra®, all Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk insulin pens, and the pens for Byetta® and Symlin®. Latex free. see more...

Bd Becton Dickinson BD Ultra-Fine III Short Pen Needles - 31G 5/16" - BX 90
Buy on FSAstor...
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I will only fill my scripts at two are pharmacies because this is the brand of pen needles they give me. I do not care for any of the other pen needles I've been given. These do not hurt me whatsoever and haven't drawn blood at my injection site. They are short and small- perfect for me! I have to inject 5 to 7 times a day and BD ultra fine is what I prefer every time!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
These are the needles my boyfriend uses for his insulin and he loves them because you hardly feel them but recently he switched to regular syringes and his insulin has been working more efficiently since the switch. I don't know if it's because the needles aren't long enough to reach all the way in or what but unfortunately we've switched to the regular syringes and wit be going back to these although we do use these for facials since we have a ton left.
Joni M.
Joni M.
These ultra fine needles for my insulin auto injectors are so small most of the time, I don't even feel the injection at all!
Mali S.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I used these when I used the insulin pen. I liked them a lot because they had a cap for easy disposal. Also, the needles were so fine that you could barely feel them. Much more convenient than the syringes.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love using this product when having to take injections using insulin pens. These tiny needles make for less pain on my thin body. Great for type one diabetics or athletic diabetics.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Average pen needles. BD always makes good healthcare products. we buy these exclusively.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Athol, MA
I love the ease of using BD pen needles. They are quick and easy to screw on to my insulin pens. BD is a reliable name in my family.