BD Alcohol Swabs - Foil Wrapped Wipes - BX 100 uploaded by Ariel M.

BY BD

A Worldwide Leader in Diabetes Care Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection 70% Isopropyl Alcohol for optimum anti-bacterial action. Individually foil wrapped for convenience. Use as an antiseptic skin cleanser before injection with BD insulin syringes, Pen Needles and Lancets. Four-layer wrapper provides air-tight seal which prevents leakage and drying out. Questions? ; see more...

• Crazy question but...Are these on the drier side or are they real...4 Answers
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
I've used several different brands in my life and these are my favorite. They stay wet and do an amazing job at cleaning my fingers for blood sugar checks. I would definitely recommend this brand in particular to anyone!!
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
I actually use these sometimes to clean my face at the end of the day. I have been using them for 5 years and it gets all the dirt off at the end of the day. A box of 100 is very cheap. You can use them mostly for cleaning wounds and sanitizing. They never dry out and I love them.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
As advertised it's an alcohol swab. I haven't had any issues with these, but they're not much different from any other. One positive is that they are one thick square. Not a thin sheet folded in half. I've rarely found a dry one in a packet so they stand the test of time.
Linda S.
Bettendorf, IA
These are great! They're convenient and in a compact box, I use them for wiping my nails when applying my Jamberry nail wraps. They've done in handy for cuts and cleaning as well.
Alicia L.
Athol, MA
I use BD alcohol swabs before every needle stick for checking my blood sugars, INR and before administering my insulin 4 times per day. BD is a trusted brand in my family.
Nidiyah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This or good and a lil prices but its good and I hope they keep up the good work and come down on all of them because that is the way the prices will come down
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've had the same box of these for over 2 years now and they are still very very wet! Super convenient and compact! I definitely recommend them!
Erin H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These were used in a nursing home I worked within for blood sugar checks. They worn great and are thick enough so they don't dry out too quick.
Hannah M.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are super convenient to have around at work, especially working with seniors. They get the job done and seem to last a long time!
Holley S.
Forney, TX
These are good because they are moist when opening unlike others I've used. They are also a good size for wiping the skin.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Crazy question but...Are these on the drier side or are they really wet?