Bd & A Inc Power A - Dual Controller Charging Station For Xbox One - Black uploaded by Shawn R.

BY BD & A INC

Your Xbox One puts an amazing world of entertainment at your fingertips, and your controller is the key to navigating it all. When it's time to decimate another virtual foe on the battlefield or queue up a streaming movie, you need to know that your controller's batteries are powered and ready. Charging via USB requires use of your console's USB ports, and disposable batteries are such a hassle. With this dual controller charging station, it's easy to charge your batteries and get back to what you enjoy most. Make sure that your controllers are ready when you need them with this charging station, which allows two controllers to charge simultaneously. Includes two rechargeable batteries and provides reliable, efficient power replenishment. There's no need to disconnect peripherals from your console's USB ports thanks to charging via an AC adapter. Power information is available at a glance with an on-screen controller battery indicator and LED charge indicator lights. Simply click down to charge batteries, or click up to store - operation couldn't be easier. see more...

• Are these pretty durable are they worth the price8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this charger! It looks great on my end table and charges well. The only think Im not to hot about is having to click each side down to charge. I tend to forget and just set them there.
Mersaydez H.
I think that this was a good price for what it did. It got the job done and I honestly never had any problems with the ones that I purchased. This was a very easy to use product and I think that it comes at a pretty fair price. It's wireless, which I think is pretty great.
Thalia A.
El Paso, TX
Oh my goodness I got this because I didn't want to deal with cords to charge the controller. Since it's only me that uses the Xbox I use one until it dies and then I just get the other remote while the one that died gets recharged. Talk abut lazy right.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
My husband and I have this charger for our Xbox one controllers and it works so well! It's nice that the lights light up certain colors to let us know where they are in the charging scale. I definitely recommend this product!
Judy M.
Corbin, KY
This charging station is great. It charges two controllers at one time,and it doesn't take up a lot of space
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love this piece the charger is amazing and charges 2 controllers at once it's very helpful.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
I absolutely love this. This is the best invention ever. It's so convent and quick.
abdelhak b.
A wonderful and amazing control hand in line with the market requirements in this field. Especially since most games require devices with these specifications
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
Are these pretty durable are they worth the price