BD & A DS Universal Hard Case (DSi, DSi XL)

by BD & A

Is it expensive??
How do you guys like this case? Is it worth your money?
This cute where they have it at
Start your review of BD & A DS Universal Hard Case (DSi, DSi XL)!
How would you rate this product?
Rosenberg
Great for those who wants to stay organized, especially if you have a lot of games. Personally, I don't use this for now since I only have 5 games, and I want to keep their cases. Someday though, when my collection grows, I'll get one of these.
Hutchinson, MN
If you haven't bought this case yet what are you waiting for!! This is an amazing case for any ds you have. Love that it holds games and my daughters ds hasn't broke yet with this case on it.
Great !!! I got this for my niece and nephew they really love it ! Keeps their games organized so they wouldn't lose any of them
Cambridge, ON
Gamer Expert Level 5
2,030 reviews
My grandson has a DS System and he has this case for it it protects his game system from getting all scratched
Andover, Andover
Such a useful little piece to keep all your games together when on holiday or on a road trip.
Very very useluf for holding your D's and games and can fit into you bag while out and about