BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Chic Eau de Parfum uploaded by Aili R.

BY BCBGMAXAZRIA

BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Chic Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
I love it i used it every day before going out and i keep that smell for all day long, i love it very sweet and no hard to apply. i truly recommend it
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love it so much. It smells so good. I use it every day. I've. Ever used such a great smelling thing.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Amazing scent ! I love the size of the bottle can take it any where. Alittle expensive but worth it
Nelly C.
Providence, RI
I love the smell of this perfume everyone give me compliment when I wear it
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
This perfume smells amazing and looks very pretty on the outside with its beautiful packaging. Amount last a very long time however to scent doesn't last long at all. Goes away within a few hours for me.
Sarah D.
Dixon, CA
It is beyond my knowledge of words to describe this scent.
I am a very picky person when it comes to perfume scents.
To me it has to have that perfect mixture of floral, and that is not overpowering.
This is that perfume.
I know some of you are probably reading this thinking "oh, she's just trying to sell a product, she probably doesn't mean it"
Oh, I mean it.
You can ask any of my friends which perfume I constantly rave about, and they will tell you it's this one.
I hope this scent never gets discontinued <3

-stylesbysarah
Mallory V.
Wichita, KS
This perfume is absolutely stunning. It's like sophistication in a bottle! The scent is soft, but grabs your attention. The fragrance has noticeable dimension - while flowery initially, it gives way slightly and the lovely undertones to the fragrance really appear. It easily lasts all day. My words won't adequately do this one justice - it's simply wonderful! This is one buy you won't regret.
Emma D.
I love this scent!this scent just makes me feel classy for some reason. I don't know what it is about it but OMG!its wonderful.it smells like a fresh flowery scent.and it lasts sooooo long!
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Very light and bright scent. Sweet and nice for spring and day wear. I used to wear this fragrance regularly.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
Love this soft scent!!! You smell it all day. Received a sample & I actually have bought it because of it!
Greisy L.
Que acaban de regalar este perfume, que opinan de el? A mi me gustó mucho cuando lo probé.
Autumn J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for sensitive skin?
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Does this perfume have a strong scent?