BCBG MAX AZRIA Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's uploaded by Tori M.

BY MAX AZRIA

Jennifer W.
El Monte, CA
Love this scent, it is very sweet and fresh. I usually use two sprays and walk through them and the scent lasts all dau. I find that it works really great with my body chemistry and doesn't change much once it's on me. It is also not sickeningly sweet which is a huge plus!
Tori M.
Bakersfield, CA
"Yay! My Very First review!!!!" So I bought this for a friend last Christmases and when she put it in well I fell in love so I had to get my own, the smell is so versatile. I have spring/summer perfumes and I have my fall/winter ones and this you can wear all four seasons, love it I need to buy another one.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
Yay! First review,! I bought this for a friend two Christmases ago and when he put it in I fell in love so I bought my own, the smell is so versatile. If anyone is like me I have spring/summer perfumes and I have my fall/winter ones and this you can wear all four seasons.
Stephanie S.
I think this is pretty nice. It's more of a warm weather scent, and it is floral-y and fresh. The packaging is really cute!
Antônia B.
Brasília
Embalagem é linda, o arroma não conheço mais provavelmente deve ser muito bom uma lindeza quero um pra mim RsrsrsRsr... 😍😍😍
Marysol M.
This perfume is delicious my husband gift me this for my last birthday is like floral. For me is a must have.