Bcbg Max Azria Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Emilia E.Bcbg Max Azria Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Janelle J.Bcbg Max Azria Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Geneva W.

BY BCBG

Something Charming for Your Collection Top notes: Wild strawberry, black cherry french kir royal cocktail 2 Middle notes: Jasmine, lily of the valley, rose violet 3 Base notes: Iris root, creamy cadence of sandalwood sensual musky veil Envelop yourself with a cloud of soft sweetness with a spritz of BCBG Max Azria. The designers at Max Azria developed this fragrance during 2011 for women who wanted something charming for their collection. The base notes of orris root, sandalwood, and musk build a strong foundation and are balanced out by middle and top notes of cherry, lily of the valley, and violet. This perfume works well for any casual gathering.

Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This perfume has a light floral scent. It's perfect for springtime.
It can easily get overpowering though, and smells overly sweet if you spray too much. I'm biased because I like more natural musk-type perfumes, but this definitely gets the job done!
Juan G.
Cathedral City
Review for: Bcbgmaxazria more...
I always buy a backup when my lady is half way out. I absolutely love the way this perfume smells can’t keep myself away from my lady just adds on to the love. THANK YOU to BCBG for making this product
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I received this as a gift from my husband-I think as a hint because I've been wearing Victorias Secret Heavenly since it came out about 10 years ago and think he was looking for a change lol. Anyway, I love this perfume and it has kicked Heavenly to the back of the line. The smell is very light and crisp and clean smelling floral scent. It is not overpowering and I have already received a few compliments about it. I highly recommend this perfume. Enjoy!
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells amazing my mom and sister had this. I had to got all the way to the mall just to purchase. It isn't really that expensive it a reasonable price to pay. The smell is very long lasting, and I really do think a lot of ladies would love this!
Melissa F.
Lewisville, NC
Beautiful light scent that caresses your body and lingers. Very light, fresh, but sweet. I bought this from my local Marshalls and paid a reasonable amount for it. The scent lingers because it is a perfume but doesn't last over maybe 5 hours. I love this perfume and will continue to buy it.. A favorite summer scent.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
This is my second perfume that I like from BCBG this smells like floral and very light. I like to wear those in the morning and the smell seems to fade away after three hours so the longevity of this product is short.
Nancy B.
Arlington, VA
This fragrance is such a light scent I love it. It's not too overpowering it's very subtle with a hint of a sweet floral scent. I gave it 4 stars only because I found myself having to reapply throughout the day.
Sharon  A.
Port Huron , MI
Love this perfume! It is certainly one of my top 5 favorite fragrances! It's on the pricey side however tj maxx always has sick deals on them! I got it originally as a Christmas gift and highly recommend it!
Jazmin C.
This perfume smells amazing very fruity but I love perfumes to smell that way. whenever I wore it I got compliments from it I've only tried the sample and I'm planning on buying this soon
Emma B.
Saint Paul, MN
I liked this product a lot, it was very good smelling! I have only tried a sample of this but I am planning on buying this soon.
Rissa B.
Is it a floral scent or kind of masculine?
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
How does this smell and does it last
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
Is this smell pleasent? The cap makes me think its a floral type sent. How will you describe it?
Paige A.
Is this more floral or more grandma smelling?