Add a Photo

By BCBG MAX AZRIA BON GENRE
#3629 in Fragrance for Her
Oriental Floral Fragrance Launched by the design house of BCBG in 2013. This scent has a blend of lychee, red berries, spicy black pepper, bergamot, jasmine noir, tuberose, cardamom, tiger lily, amber, sandalwood, patchouli, and black vanilla.
Photo (1)
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN

I love me a good floral scent, and this one did not disappoint. I would definitely purchase this again if I didn't already have enough perfume to drown myself in. I will be on the hunt for it once I get through some more of my perfume stash. Also, how adorable is the packaging?!
Kayathri R.
Kayathri R.
Montreal, Quebec

This smell is refreshing and unique. Has a very girly yet class smell and a little bit goes a long way! Being a bcbg worker i always recommend this to clients!
Jas D.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia

I got talked into buying this. I don't like the way it smells. It's too fruity and potent for my liking. It has a weird smell after you spray it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA

My boyfriend liked the way this smelled on me but there are days I like this and days I dislike it. One place described it to have top notes of lychee and red berries, middle notes of tiger lily and jasmine noir, and also notes of sandalwood with golden amber. Other sites I have found also describe the fragrance as having bergamot, tuberose, cardamom, black pepper, patchouli, and black vanilla. It reminds me of a much more floral version of Yves Saint Laurent's Baby Doll though the notes are completely different. I feel like I am picking up more on the amber and tuberose though I do get a bit of the berries when I wear it. It's very strong so a tiny spritz will last you the entire day. Don't go heavy on it! This just reminds me of too many other perfumes on the market & it's not my style.
Judy C.
Judy C.
Northridge, CA

Oh my god this is my favorite perfume in the whole wide world. The smell is warm pleasant and seductive. I like to wear this every day and the smell last for a really long time. About this at Amazon for $20 is pretty cheap and I really recommend it
Kir W.
Kir W.

I like the sweet and spice scent of this perfume. it does have a really strong scent in the beginning, but mellows out after a while.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

How does this smell? How long throughout the day does the scent last? Why do you like this? What occansion do you wear this on? What are your top 5 perfumes?

Join Now