BCBG Max Azaria Eau De Perfume Spray 3.4 Oz

Fruity, Floral Scent Bcbg By Max Azria Is Fruity, Floral Scent Which Is Housed In An Exquisite Dark Pink Bottle With A Unique Floral Petal Cap.&Nbsp; It Opens With Fruity Notes Of Cherry And Strawberry, Which Blend Into The Floral Tones Of Rose, Jasmine, And Lily Of The Valley.&Nbsp; These Notes Are Highlighted With Scents Of Musk And Sandalwood To Blend It All Together. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Cherry, Strawberry Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Rose, Jasmine Base Notes:&Nbsp; Musk, Sandalwood Made In Usa see more...

BCBG Max Azaria Eau De Perfume Spray 3.4 Oz
  • "I am not a big fan of perfume because a lot of them make my asthma flair up." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last long at all." in 1 review
  • "it is a bit pricey but worth it nice date night perfume " in 1 review
  • "it's very light and feminine." in 1 review
Ran M.
Watervliet, NY
For anyone who's familiar with Miss Dior, this perfume is a similar but dissimilar one. It lacks the caramel/burnt popcorn note that anchors Miss Dior and makes it less fruity, more gourmand. Miss Dior also takes on certain characteristics of Coco Mademoiselle. This perfume to me is relatively straight-forward, it's got the synthetic strawberries smell overall - very soft and then not much substance. It's light and inoffensive, I can see it working well with teenagers and girls in their early 20s. It's also more suitable for summertime.
Jennifer V.
I love this perfume! It's one of my favorites. The scent is sensual. Bath & Body Works made a line that smelled exactly like it (Amber blush) so I wore the body cream with the perfume. Unfortunately Amber blush has been discontinued in the perfume by Bath & Body Works which was much cheaper than the BCBG perfume, however I would still pay the full price of this perfume. My only complaint is the packaging. While it may be pretty, the flower like cap is too big.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
This perfume was given to me as a gift. I've been wearing the same thing for 15 years so was willing to try it. Came off a little strong but died down fast. It didn't last long at all. I had to reapply twice during the day. It smells good but maybe a little on the young side for me.
Cristina S.
Bismarck, ND
I'm not a huge perfume person, but I got this from my mom and actually really like it. It's not heavy and it doesn't make me gag like a lot of perfumes do, it even smells sort of natural. Definitely flowery, but not sickeningly sweet.
Emily B.
Bend, OR
This is by far one of my favorite perfumes. I received it as a gift one year for my birthday and i ran out just in time for my next birthday! I love this scent so so so much. It lasted me a whole year so it was worth it for the price.
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
I am not a big fan of perfume because a lot of them make my asthma flair up. I got a sample of this in my birchbox, and adore it! It's very light. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
I received a sample of this in my birchbox and really enjoyed the scent I usually distinguish between work scents and play scents but this one is perfect for both.
amy n.
This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume. i wear it daily and its fruity fresh scent is just simply wonderful. it's very light and feminine. this is the only perfume i wear and it definitely worth the money!
Kimmy S.
Campbell, CA
I'm picky when it comes to perfume, but this is the perfect fall scent. It comes off a little strong at first, but it seems to smell a lot lighter soon after.
Megan L.
Merced, CA
This smells so good i got a mini one at marshals and love cant wait to git a big one once I'm out. it is a bit pricey but worth it nice date night perfume
Audree T.
Eugene, OR
Does the floral scent last throughout the day or fade fast?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? How long throughout the day does the scent last? Why do you like this? What occansion do you wear this on? What are your top 5 perfumes?