BY 1 UP NUTRITION

HER BCAA'S, GLUTAMINE & COLLAGEN +HYDRATION COMPLEX Features SUSTAMINE?: a combination of the amino acids L-Alanine and L-Glutamine to help your body rehydrate, replenish and recover? Promotes Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength? Promotes... see more...

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This BCAA Candy Water Melon by 1up Nutrition - 30 Servings is THE best BCAA powder I have tried, hands down. I have tried TONS of BCAA’s mind you, and this is still #1 in my list.

1up Nutrition is an incredible company that produces top of the line, quality products. I have had a few of their products and loved each one of them!

This BCAA Candy Water Melon by 1up Nutrition - 30 Servings along with Hit Aminos Kiwi Strawberry by 1up Nutrition - 30 Servings fuel me through my workouts and keep me hydrated and focused. I highly recommend these to everyone! They are worth the money and they taste just as good as they work! You won’t be sorry.
Miranda V.
These BCAA’s were wonderful! The watermelon is actually something I could tolerate because I don’t usually like anything watermelon flavored. It left me still feeling energized after my workout instead of ready to crash on the couch. I only give it 3 stars though because I am allergic to it and broke out on my hands and arms with a painful rash 😕 The one time I did use it though it was really good. I wish I wasn’t allergic because really like this stuff.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
YUM! What a yummy way to get your daily dose of BCAAs in! I drink this during and after my workouts, just mixed with cold water! It's easy to shake up and it doesn't clump at all. Tastes like Jolly Rancher Watermelon Hard Candy! I got this off of Amazon, would definitely purchase again
Stephanie F.
Boston, Ma
My favorite BCAAs ever!!! I have tried all the flavors from 1up and my all time favorite is guava nectarine. It’s literally juice without all the crap and with all the benefits of a 3:1:1 amino!!! Not to mention, 1up is always doing promotions so you never have to pay full price!
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
I won some sample packs of this from 1ups Instagram contests. And I'm 100% glad I did. I drink this in place of water during my workouts and my muscles thank me for it. It makes it so I'm not sore after working out and lifting and gives me a little extra bit of energy to finish my workout.
Highly recommend.
Liz S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite, go-to aminos! The flavor is great and it mixes super easily for a blend that's super easy to throw in a bottle and head to the gym! This mix keeps me hydrated and helps with soreness!!!!!!
Xavier J.
Brooklyn
This product is so so good but also healthy for your body, yes it did , I got a fit and healthy body right now, it compare well,
Vanessa c.
Best tasting Bcaa’s I’ve tried 😊👍
The flavour is amazing and doesn’t have that typical chemical taste like some others.

This is great to drink during an intense workout , it helps give you energy and also helps with muscle recovery

This one is great because they’ve added collagen, I’d also like to point out that this is not a pre-workout, so you won’t have the jitters while drinking this ...
The only con would be the sugar content
Other then that it’s great 😀