BC Smooth Shine Conditioner ( For Unmanageable Hair ) - Schwarzkopf - Bonacure - 200ml/6.67oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Sindhujadevi R.
Sindhujadevi R.
Westlake, OH
I love the way my hair feels after using this conditioner. The product last less than a month for me because I have very long hair, like my hair reaches just above my butt. I liked it in fresh water. But in salt water/ hard water this product is not so effective. So I switched brands.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This conditioner drain I recommend this to everyone it’s affordable I get this online the packaging is beautiful and it worksIt’s not harsh at all and so gentle and I recommend this to everyone so go out and get it because it’s the best
Juliette E.
Juliette E.
This conditioner always leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and silky. I recently tried it and will most likely repurchase from the beauty supply store, simply because it keeps my hair thick yet manageable.
Nickie J.
Nickie J.
This conditioner is hydrating and nourishing. I use it at least once a week. It's good for frizz and dry hair. It's a very good price for everything it can do for your hair. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or damaged hair.
Angela G.
Angela G.
I love this for my unmanageable hair, it belted tame the frizz. It smells good but it isn't over powering. Easy to use and very local to buy, use this as you you see fit, I always have this in stock for my daughter
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
DELTONA, FL
This is a product that helps the care of the hair this is a very expensive brand but is really good and provides profesional care for every hair style always keeping it hydrated.
Sury P.
Sury P.
Best brand of conditioner & shampoo ever ! It has a very nice scent plus u can smell it on ur hair all day long ! Its very gentle , & i usually buy it at Walmart & would definitely buy it again & Recommend to all of you!
Bree G.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
When my hair is really dry from the sun and going to the pool, I like to use this conditioner to help rehydrate my hair. It's a decent price for the quality.
Randi I.
Randi I.
California
This brand is really nice and I buy it from the hair salon when I go there and it smells good it keeps your hair detangled and it is one of my favorite brands other than Paul Mitchell, Kevin Murphy, and Wella
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Cairo
This stuff works great and smells great. I love how soft and healthy my hair looks and feels after everu use. This brand is amazing.