BC Smooth Shine Conditioner ( For Unmanageable Hair ) - Schwarzkopf - Bonacure - 200ml/6.67oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
This stuff is amazing! I love all the products from this line! My hair feels amazing and looks so shines and healthy! Helps tame my curly hair. It also smells so good! I can’t help but buy their products
Sindhujadevi R.
Westlake, OH
I love the way my hair feels after using this conditioner. The product last less than a month for me because I have very long hair, like my hair reaches just above my butt. I liked it in fresh water. But in salt water/ hard water this product is not so effective. So I switched brands.
Alicia K.
This conditioner is wonderful! First off it smells so good! I love the way it feels on my hair while I'm using it. I can feel my hair getting softer instantly. It feels light and doesn't leave any residue or build up. I usually blow dry my hair after using It and my hair looks bouncy and so shiny and glossy! I definitely recommend trying this because you will love this!
Daphne W.
First off, this has a great smell to it. It definititely made a big difference in repairing and strengthening my hair while making it soft amd silky to the touch. Great product!! Highly recommend!!!
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
This conditioner is hydrating and nourishing. I use it at least once a week. It's good for frizz and dry hair. It's a very good price for everything it can do for your hair. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with dry or damaged hair.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This conditioner drain I recommend this to everyone it’s affordable I get this online the packaging is beautiful and it worksIt’s not harsh at all and so gentle and I recommend this to everyone so go out and get it because it’s the best
Sury V.
Best brand of conditioner & shampoo ever ! It has a very nice scent plus u can smell it on ur hair all day long ! Its very gentle , & i usually buy it at Walmart & would definitely buy it again & Recommend to all of you!
Randi I.
California
This brand is really nice and I buy it from the hair salon when I go there and it smells good it keeps your hair detangled and it is one of my favorite brands other than Paul Mitchell, Kevin Murphy, and Wella
Juliette E.
This conditioner always leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and silky. I recently tried it and will most likely repurchase from the beauty supply store, simply because it keeps my hair thick yet manageable.
Langheld W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this brand but it is always changing up it’s formulas and you get to live something and then boom it’s gone because they change something and you can’t buy the same stuff anymore so not really my style