BY SKIN TIGHT

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• I have issues every time I shave with razor bumps and in grown hair...1 Answers
  • Where is everyone using this product and seeing results? Men and wo...1 Answers
Review (1)
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to love this product.. I really wanted to. Based on the reivews on websites where it was sold I purchased this item with high hopes. I guess my expectations were too high. I should have known from the moment I opened it that this was bad news from the awful smell. What was I thinking rubbing chemicals all over my legs? But a girls gotta do what girl has go to do! Well, its been a week and the nasty ingrown hair that I bought this for is still on my thigh. I've applied this every AM and PM with no prevail. I have also applied it after freshly shaving my legs and have noticed NO DIFFERENCE from when I wasn't using this. All of that stinging for nothing :( I have never been more anxious to return a product. Yeah, ten bucks isn't a ton of money but it seems like much more when it's wasted on things like this.
Tyler T.
Tyler T.
I have issues every time I shave with razor bumps and in grown hairs. My legs look so bad when I shave I've just pretty much given up on the thought of shaving and having nice bump free legs. So I'm wondering how well this stuff works. I've tried a few things, but I haven't found anything to help yet. So, if anyone knows where to find it and if it works, I would love to know!
Randi T.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Where is everyone using this product and seeing results? Men and women.