BY BC POWDERS

Kara N.
Norman
Headache begone!!! This is my absolute go to for headaches and migraines. It works fast, and is vary effective. The only thing bad I could possibly say, is it taste awful and bitter, but they do actually have flavors that aren’t that bad. If your looking for a fast effective way to get rid of your headaches, that is also a great price, look no farther than BC powders!
Elle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely recommend this product! I get headaches pretty often and pretty much everything stopped working. At first it is difficult to get used to the taste of it, but this is the fastest way to get rid of a bad headache. I always have these with me when I go anywhere because they are such a life saver.
I don't know how I would exist without BC Powder. It's the only thing I can take that relieves my headaches/migraines. It also saved me a couple months ago one night from sudden, severe nerve pain from a back tooth.
Destiny H.
Cushing, OK
Magic. Helps with everything. I don't know what I'd do had I not been introduced to this for my headaches. Toothaches? Yep. Headaches? Of course. Cramps? You betcha.
Ashleigh K.
Millington
BC Powders are my favorite headache relief medicine. It works faster than anything else in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it to people who do not like to swallow pills or have minor body aches
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
This is what you need to know If you are considering using this product to relieve mild aches or headaches .....it tastes horrible! BUT it also works really well. The best way I have found to deal with the taste is to pour it directly on your tongue and chase it with a fizzy drink (anything carbonated really) This pain reliever works fast and is definitely worth braving the taste.
Brandie R.
Always really hated the way this stuff tasted but its a miracle worker if you have a terrible headache! I usually chase it with something i like to drink! it works super fast and is worth the taste if you can handle it..
Kristi P.
I've used BC POWDERS for years ! I take 2 in the morning and it helps with my arthritis , inflammation . Plus the caffeine gives me a boost of energy !
Shaa... J.
Virginia Beach
My go to for pain relief. Works fast and affordable. Also available at almost all local retailers. Dollar general, CVS, Walgreens and more.
💣Taylor &.
vandiver
All of my family makes fun of me because I always have bc powders in my purse! It is the only thing that actually takes my headaches away!