BY BC POWDERS

Shawndrace M.
Ashtabula, OH
If you want to have a wonderful night filled of fun and alcohol but yet not want to regret downing such a strong drink I recommend drinking a cup of water mixed with BC before or after you are drinking and boom no hangover you may feel a little sickness in your stomach but once I ate something fatty (usually hangover food) I was good to go about my day!!
Tabitha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We have tried many options but when one of my household members gets a dreaded migraine the only thing that tends to help to give them relief is one bc powder and plenty of rest in a dark bedroom. Usually within thirty minutes the migraine starts to ease up.
Leah G.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I consider this a magic potion of sorts. Whenever I feel yuck, I take one of these and feel brand new in minutes. Fast acting, effective and lives up to its reputation. If you can get past the initial bitter taste, I highly recommend.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Target
10/10 would recommend. This is the only medication that will effectively get rid of my migraines. I do think that it tastes bad, but it is still my go to choice for pain relief. It works quickly. I am overall satisfied with this product
Andrea L.
Deltona
This product is a life saver. I never leave the house without it. I often get migraines that I just could not get rid of with typical pain reliever until I found this. Knocks out my headache in minutes
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this pain reliever only once in my life and I hated it. I hear it's good if you have a headache or a hangover but not for me. I hate the taste of the powder and I hate that it's a powder. I have trouble taking meds as it is and this just doesn't work for.
Helaina G.
El Cajon, CA
Tastes like death, works like a charm! If you're not used to the taste, take it with juice. I'm at the point where I can just down it with water. These get rid of headaches before they get serious. Sure, they taste bad, but nothing works like BC!
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best thing to get rid of my headache. I keep them in my medicine cabinet and in my wallet. If I'm not taking migraine medication, this will take the edge off of that too when one hits me.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
These work great for a headache, whether it is comingbon or is in full force a bc will usually get rid of it. You do uave to be careful and not take more than the recommended amount or it can cause some stomach issues and heart burn, but it does work great for pain and quick.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have a bad headache go and by this product. I suffer from migraines time to time and this product has help tremendously. It works really fast and easy to take with you on the go. The taste is a little yucky but I take mine with coffee or something to mask the flavor a little. I don't recommend taking this with water though eww