BY BC POWDERS

Lauren H.
Denton, TX
Gotta love a fast acting pain relief. I use this powder whenever I get headaches or so I won’t have a hangover. It’s very affordable and I suggest taking it with something other than water. I always recommend this to people about to pregame or have headaches.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
This is an old standby that my grandparents used, that as I became Ann adult that suffered headaches, I would use BC Powder, it works quick since it's in powder form, it relieves pain quickly and it's cheap, I buy it at Walmart, I tell anyone and everyone that this is great on a headache and they never heard of it, in my opinion it's even more effective when you tap it onto the tongue and follow it with a beverage or water, it does take getting used to when it comes to the taste, I think it does better for a hangover, than tablet aspirin.
Michelle J.
Bono, AR
I have to use my hands constantly. I have tried every pain reliever known to man, even doctor prescribed narcotics. Most medicines either do nothing at all for my pain, or knock the pain right out and me right along with it! With BC Powders Arthritis Strength I can get quick relief with no symptoms!!!!!! Tried & true and won't go back to medicines that are much too strong and have side effects.
Mursal A.
Forney, TX
I type a lot so my hands hurt a lot iv been using BC for about 5 years now and it has always worked amazingly I use it whenever I get sharp pains and it is much much better than the Advil and pain Killers i have used this does The gob
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These helped a lot with my lower back pain. Nasty taste but worth it because it works so well. If you have a sensitive stomach I would recommend not taking these.
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness I love this stuff. Tastes super nasty, but so does the trick! If you can look past the taste, I highly recommend.
Randy C.
Smyrna
Love love love this. Works quickly every time you take it. Easy to carry with you, easy to take with water anytime.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These things work but they taste aweful. Affordable but I will avoid these for a pill form anytime and pay more.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
My aunt uses this stuff and swears by it. This is the only thing she will take for her arthritis.
Lyna W.
Orange, CA
Great for a quick fix, does what it says. Effective. Interesting after taste.