BC Pain Relief/Fever Reducer Powders

by BC

Bc Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Powders - Fast Pain Relief.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BC Pain Relief/Fever Reducer Powders!
3 years agoCharleston, SC
If you can bear the taste it works wonders! I always gag she. I try to take! I am dramatic and hold my hold and drink it with soda because the targets to me bad. I don't like the taste of medicine dissolving on my tongue as pill form, so this is normally tough for me, but it does work!!
3 years ago
I love this product it knocks out my headaches super fast. This is a powder product so if you have problems swallowing big pills then you might wanna try this out.
3 years agoJackson, MS
Aspirin should not be used as a pain killer. I am a pharmacy student and I would not recommend this to anyone for pain.
3 years agoSebring, FL
REALLY WORKS. RIDS YOUR HEADACHES AND PAINS. FAST. FASSSTT. I love bc powder.
REALLY WORKS. RIDS YOUR HEADACHES AND PAINS. FAST. FASSSTT. I love bc powder.