BY BC

Bc Pain Relief Powders - Fast Pain Relief. see more...

• I take BC a lot like 4 times a day maybe sometimes more I...2 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to for any headache and honestly most pains because I feel it works better than Tylenol alone or just ibuprofen. Its not that expensive. I use these almost daily due to my headaches since I wake up with one daily. I am a repeat buyer.
Angela C.
Mabank
Was in a head on collision and have had horrible headaches and bc powder is the only otc med I take for my headaches. I usually take 1 everyday and it keeps my headaches away! Compared to other headache meds! This one is hands down the best!!
Jasmine B.
BC POWDER IS MY LIFE! I get terrible headaches every other month that literally put me down for the whole day. Recently I've started using BC Powder the moment I feel one coming on, and it goes away within 15minutes and I feel great!
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the most amazing pain relief product I have ever tried! I use BC Powder for my migraine headaches and have nothing but great things to say about this product!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sickle cell anemia in this usually works for my aches and pains as well as my headaches that I get on the time I bought these from Walgreens and nothing helps my headaches better than this or faster than these
keren a.
crowley la
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
BC powders is a must in our house hold. It is fast pain relief and it relieves headaches and body aches which is common in many home. It is affordable as well. We highly recommend this.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from #Arthritis in my hand and foot. #BCpowder helps the #inflammation and #pain greatly. The taste is nasty but I've learned to live with it. If you buy the bigger boxes, you'll save money. I highly recommend for pain relief. #GoGetYouSome
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take BC constantly for my headaches this is the only thing that really works they are extremely nasty but they work wonders definitely affordable and gets rid of headache within a couple of minutes
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a law student, I LIVE for these things! They get me through the excessive reading and stress. They aren't expensive, and there isn't a headache that can withstand them!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't know about bc until I moved to Memphis. Now I carry a box in my purse. They don't taste awesome but boy do they work, especially on headaches
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take BC a lot like 4 times a day maybe sometimes more I was wondering does it really hurt your stomach lining? Has anyone had complications from BC everyone tells me that knows I take them that it's not good for me but it seems to be the only thing I can take it's addicting because it seems like nothing else works now

back