BC Headache uploaded by Danielle S.

BY BC

New Formula Same Fast Relief!  Aspirin : Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Caffeine: Pain Reliver Aid For Pain Due To: Headaches Temporary Relief of Minor:  Body Aches & Fever BC Powder offers temporary relief for discomfort associated with headaches, minor body aches, and fever.  BC stops pain fast because it s a powder. Just pour it in a glass of water and swallow, or place one powder on your tongue and follow with liquid.  BC Powder is fast pain relief at the speed of powder. Questions? Call see more...

• I've used this for headache relief but I'm somewhat conce...3 Answers
BC Headache
  • "I rely on this anytime I'm suffering from a migraine as it is the only thing that will get rid of it for me!" in 1 review
Yesenia R.
I suffer from migraines and I have used this since my brother in law introduced me to this aspirin. This works better than any other migraine reliever or ibuprofen. I would definitely recommend this to any one who suffers from migraines. Just make sure that you take it immediately, as soon as you start feeling a migraine.
Crystal F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bc powders are amazing for headaches. This will quickly stop a headache in its tracks, especially if taken when you feel it coming on. My husband and I always make sure we have the big box of these at home, and store a few in our vehicle.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, GA
Fastest relief for toothaches. This is my go to Everytime. The caffeine in it can sometimes make you a lil jittery if you take more than one at a time. Great for headaches too. Taste bad but if you take it with something carbonated you will barely notice.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I am a migraine sufferer and I go to this product first to relieve my migraine. It is a powder and because it's already grinded up it works much quicker to alleviate any pain you may be having. Also, if you get completely drained from a migraine, like I do, it helps give you a pick me up. I have also used BC Powder for muscle aches and shin splints and it has helped me. The taste is horrible but what do you expect! Imagine chewing up ibuprofen! I don't recommend taking it with water. Try anything with flavor and as soon as you pour it on your tongue don't inhale or breathe really or the powder will get sucked up and you start coughing it out!
Amber P.
Anytime I get a headache/migraine I turn to Bc Powder!
It works very well and surprisingly fast.
Only complaint is the taste! It's absolutely disgusting!
My advice is to drink soda before,during and after! It helps quite a bit with the taste and if you'd prefer to take with water try to eat something right after.
Other than the taste this is an excellent product.
Tiffany D.
Forest , Va
This is a miracle drug. With my work I face a lot of pressure to produce results, needless to say I can be quite stressful. If I have a headache and I don't take care of it quickly it can soon turn into a migraine, unfortunately I do not have the convenient to leave work if this happens. I always take BC because I know that is the one medicine that will definitely help.
Charlene P.
Palmetto, FL
Only thing that works aND works fast. I have bad teeth wear glasses so I'm prone to head aches. Bad ones at that. Tylenol will work but not for long. I take every day like clock work Maybe 2 a day, only and I mean ONLY thing that works and works fast
Jennifer D.
Temple, TX
This is a life saver for me! I rely on this anytime I'm suffering from a migraine as it is the only thing that will get rid of it for me! I actually will put some water in my mouth and then sprinkle the powder on that water. Then I follow it up with lots of additional water. It usually will get rid of my migraines within about 20 minutes.
Brian D.
Sun City, AZ
A friend showed me these on the east coast, after that i always have a pack on me. These things are perfect for a hangover and just for an everyday pain and headache relief. They are not the easiest to get down but highly recommended.
Desteny  H.
Deridder, LA
I get migraines all the time and NOTHING helps or even touches it. This stuff is the only thing that seems to help. It taste horrible and I highly recommend not taking it with any kind of liquid. Just try to swallow it down and then wash the rest down with something to drink.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this for headache relief but I'm somewhat concerned with the caffeine and aspirin in it. I do get migraines and this seems to stop them if I get stuck without my prescription medication in a pinch, has anyone else tried this?? Also, it doesn't taste all that great so I always drink a ton of water after taking it!!