Bc Hairtherapy Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner uploaded by Lizbeth C.Bc Hairtherapy Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BC HAIRTHERAPY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. For Normal To Dry Hair Detangles Normal To Dry Or Curly Hair Recharges Essential Moisture Restores Hair's Elasticity Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner Detangles Normal To Dry Or Curly Hair To Recharge With Essential Moisture. Bc Hairtherapy With Hyaluronic Acid Derivative Enhances The Essential Moisture Level Of The Hair. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology Restores The Hair's Natural Elasticity By Strengthening The Internal Hair Structure. For Soft, Manageable And Nourished Hair Full Of Healthy Shine And Bounce. Made In Slovenia see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lizbeth C.
This is amazing! I have really curly hair that gets super tangled and this detangles it super quick and makes doing my hair super easy!
Lyndley H.
I only gave it four stars because I know that some people are not going too like the way it smells but I promise you it really does grow on you. I find myself craving the smell almost when I'm sitting in class. It works effortlessly you are just going to have to drench the tangled part of your hair in it.
Allie S.
Currently on my third bottle... I swear by this leave in conditioner and couldn't make a day without it. It goes through my hair very evenly and smooth. It really does exactly what the bottle says it does!
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
I adore this product . I use it all the time on my clients as a hair stylists and they all love it as well. It smells amazing and it also works great . It isn't too heavy and works on all hair types