BY SCHWARZKOPF

Contains provitamin B5 to restructure hair tips. Prevents and seals split ends. Apply a small amount to the palms of the hands. Smooth down the lengths of wet hair before blow-drying for a smoother finish. see more...

Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I love highly professional hair products as my Mother is a hair dresser so hair Health is important to me. This stuff made my split ends dissappear and made my hair soooo soft. I love it. And the smell is fresh and pleasant.
Stephanie J.
Herriman , UT
Amazing great split end relief. Not sure how or why but always does the job. Great smell it is a bit thick but it penetrates well. Does not leave hair stiff or heavy. Safe for color treated hair. I recommend this always.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
This stuff is definitely on the more pricey side but I honestly think it works wonders for dry/damaged hair with spoilt ends. It helped my hair keep heal and seal the ends all while smelling so amazing!
Sabrina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I was introduced to this product by a hairstylist, since I have fragile, thin hair it is important to me to keep it as healthy as possible!

I find it to be effective and makes my hair air dry nicely. I purchased this at a professional supplier. I am on my 3rd bottle, this is a great product!
Katherine B.
Tall Timbers, MD
A tiny pea size will do! SO concentrated! magic in a bottle especially after your get your hair lightened. Helps heal damaged ends, protects them from heat damage and leaves hair soft and touchable. Non greasy and great smelling
Becky R.
Gardena, CA
My hair was starting to look like hay at the ends until I started using this stuff.....BC Bonacure repair rescue as made my hair look healthy again. I LOVE this product!! It smells light and fresh and lasts all day.
Jennifer H.
Angola, IN
I use this daily after having highlighted my hair!! It honestly works !! Smooths and repaid my hair!! And the smell is amazing!! One of the best products that's I've found that actually does what it says!! If you haven't tried it.. Your missing out
paige b.
I really like using this since it does seem to help my hair look better, plus it imparts a subtle shine which i like, decent at detangling my unruly mess, it doesn't smell the greatest though.
Hannah H.
CONNERSVILLE , In
I color my hair and this product is amazing. I just started using it. I can tell a huge difference if I don't use it or use a different product. I use it will the sealed ends serum, too.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Hair crack!!! Love this stuff, works great and has the best smell ever! My hairdresser introduced me to this, it's expensive, but lasts a long time. The best stuff for hair, ever!