BY BC BONACURE

BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends has been labelled a 'wonder product' in the past thanks to it's effective smoothing properties which help to minimise the appearance of existing split ends and working to prevent new split ends. Cura Protein Complex penetrates into the hairs' cells to repair them whilst recreating the surface Biomimetically for stronger, shinier and healthier hair. The Results: Hair is replenished by 100%Hair is resilient by 100%95% less hair breakage see more...

Lauren B.
Westerham, Kent
I purchased BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends 75ml on amazon after spending years searching for the very same product that I originally used on my curly locks in Australia. I was delighted to findI purchased this on amazon after spending years searching for the very same product that I originally used on my curly locks in Australia. I was delighted to find it available to me in the U.K.!

After washing and conditioning my hair I slathered a generous amount on my damp hair and found it instantly made my hair more manageable and silky, which any of you curly girls will know- it not an easy feat.

I blow dried my hair with a round brush as usual and felt it was definitely less tangled and easier to brush through- less knots= less breakage = better hair! Woop.

So to cut it down- I love this product when straightening my hair. Big thumbs up! it available to me in the U.K.!
Pacholí C.
Ciudad del Este
I have really long hair and it helps me to take care of the ends. It is pretty expensive but very effective!! So it worthy a lot! Is not easy tô find it at stores. The smell is so good.
I recommend it to everyone!
Nessa D.
Fredericton, NB
Amazing to work with helps a lot when it comes to extreme lengths and breakage