Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBc Bonacure
Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo

Bc Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo

by Bc Bonacure

This shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes deeply damaged hair, significantly improves inner strength, restores the protective layer of the hair surface and delivers extra care + shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bc Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo!
Winchester, KY
Bc Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo uploaded by Amy H.
I have both the shampoo and conditioner in this set and I have to say I’m a lot happier with the shampoo than the conditioner. The shampoo bottle is bigger than the conditioner and comes with a lot more product. It’s decent in price running about 14-17$ a bottle. More expensive than average but worth the extra money spent. The scent is light and it cleanses the hair well. With peptides it does to a good job in repairing my chemically colored hair. The vet all it’s a great shampoo and does a great job in not stripping my hair of color while adding hydration and cleaning. Bc Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Micellar Shampoo
Etobicoke, ON
I am mixed Asian and my hair is dark brown. I have been dying my hair blonde 15 years so I'm constantly using different products to maintain sone strength and structual integrity. This product is always a pleasure to use and keeps my damaged hair feeling beautiful and strong!

Looking for your answer?