BY SCHWARZKOPF

The argan oil cleanses the hair while at the same time indulging it in a crystal clear formulation. The hair is left with beautiful, touchable smoothness. For opulent shine and caressable softness. see more...

Heather R.
I cannot use the Miracle Oil Shampoo often but when I do it leaves my hair feeling so wonderful. It helps to restore the oils that I lose from washing my hair so much and from all of the chemicals that I used to style it.
Dominika Q.
This shampoo is excellent. It’s literally nourishment for my hair and scalp. You can see the effect right away and as well it has nice scent. When I compare to other products I definitely chose this one one of my favorites.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
It is a nice product but the smell isn’t my favorite and it contains sulfates which is a no no for my color treated hair.It is also pretty pricey.Their are better oil based shampoos out there.Its not bad but I won’t purchase again.
Raven G.
Cornelius, NC
Cleans your scalp gently and no soapy gunk! Especially if you color your hair it’s great to maintain vibrancy. Excellent product. Smells better than it’s competitors. I’d buy again.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
A great product for dry course hair. My curs appreciate every drop of this oil shampoo. It's expensive but you get what you pay for. A sudsy scented lather make hair feel clean without being drying.
Braelynn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have thick hair and sometimes shampoo makes my hair feel worse and be more tangly. This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and I'm able to brush through my hair. Overall I love this product. I give it a 9/10.
Farzana C.
any oil based shampoo works great for my scalp because it is not tooo harsh. Also my hair was damaged for awhile and i started to use oil and less chemical based products. so this was one of them.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
audrey a.
Norman, OK
This was just okay. To be honest, it was better than average but my hair is changing as I age. I did not get a reduction in frizz or increased shine. My hair felt nice and when I added additional products I was able to tame the beast that is my hair. Coarse hair can be so fickle. What were once curls are now waves.
Zuri A.
This brand is amazing! Totally changed the way my hair looks and feels. They have a large selection for all hair types. It’s smells amazing i use the line for damage hair and it’s made my hair less frizzy.