BC Aspirin Powders - 2 CT uploaded by Cameron H.BC Aspirin Powders - 2 CT uploaded by Shanta D.BC Aspirin Powders - 2 CT uploaded by Shanta D.

BY BC

BC® Aspirin Powders.

Aspirin (NSAID) - pain reliever. Fever reducer.

Caffeine - pain reliever aid.

Fast pain relief.

For pain due to headaches.

Temporary relief of minor body aches & fever. see more...

Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
When I've had a rough long day and then a headache comes upon me this is my go to pain reliever and not just for a headache anything that pains me I go to BC.

I keep some at work, you just never know.
Cameron H.
This product has been a go to for my family and I for several years. It meets expectations every time. Better than most name brand products.
April J.
Middleburg, FL
This stuff works pretty fast & it does help get rid of a headache quick. My only problem with it is I don't feel like it last that long.