BC Aspirin Pain Relief Powder - 18 ct uploaded by Kiana M.

BY BC

No more pills! Tackle those head troubles with the convenience of BC®'s aspirin powder. The package includes 18 sealed powder packs that temporarily relieve minor aches and pains. BC® aspirin (NSAID)/caffeine powder Pain reliever/fever reducer 18 sealed powder packs see more...

Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I thought I struck gold when I found these. I use to take Advil or Aleve but there are amazing. They work instantly and they do not cost very much either. I would recommend these to anyone who gets a headache or has back pain. These work like magic. I always have these on hand no matter where I am. BC Aspirin Pain Relief Powder - 18 ct
Sarah G.
This product is amazing! It relieves even my toughest headaches. The price is very affordable. It does not taste great, but I over look that because it works fast. My expectations were definitely met. I recommend this product.
Patricia R.
Brownsville , TX
Es lo mejor que he encontrado para el dolor de cabeza pues lo calma en menos de 10 minutos, lo mejor es que lo encuentras en cualquier tienda, aunque el sabor no es nada agradable, pero el alivio lo compensa todo.
Carrie C.
I never would use BC because the taste is horrible.. My fiance uses them quite a bit so I figured I'd give them a whirl because I have terrible migraines and once I did I don't use anything else.. Helps super fast!