BY BBVA COMPASS #25 in Credit Cards

Our ClearSpend Visa gives you instant, intelligent insights and financial control. Best of all, it's totally free of monthly fees.

• Saves Time & Effort Budgets and budget categories are automatically set up for you.
  • Knowledge is Power. Provides invaluable insights into your spending habits.
  • Simplifies Your Life. Effortlessly tracks expenses & eliminates overspending.
  • Universal Acceptance. Use anywhere debit Visa® is accepted.
  • No Risk. No credit checks and no risk of overdrafts.
  • No Monthly Fees

Elizabeth F.
San Benito, TX
My mom transfers money in the card once every week as an allowance. I can view how much I've spent, what my budget is, and how much I have left. I get notifications by email stating that I have this amount left and that I got money transferred to my account. My only issues are that I cannot withdraw money and the bank takes out $4 a month to continue using the card.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I don't have a credit card I only use my debit card I get my check loaded right on it. It's really nice to not have to worrie about a paper check . Plus I don't like to Carrie a lot of loose money on me .
The worst card ever!! Went to activate the first day I got it and the account was already closed! WtF?!?! Do not waste your time!! This card is a Joke!!!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I haven't used it yet but from what a family member says it isn't all that and she cut her card up so that's why I haven't used mine