BeautyFragranceFragrance for Herb.bungalow by beachwaver co.
Online Only Polynesian Pink Sugar Eau de Parfum

B.Bungalow by Beachwaver Co. Online Only Polynesian Pink Sugar Eau de Parfum

Discover sweet beach bliss in the Polynesian Pink Sugar Eau de Parfum from B.Bungalow by Beachwaver Co. This delicious blend of Caribbean coconut, fresh mandarin orange and Hawaiian sugar cane will transport you to a tranquil beach. Spend the day soaking up the sun as you let notes of rich Louisiana praline and sweet citrus rejuvenate you.

Top - mandarin orange; Middle - jasmine sambac; Base - Tahitian vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of B.Bungalow by Beachwaver Co. Online Only Polynesian Pink Sugar Eau de Parfum!
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
B.Bungalow by Beachwaver Co. Online Only Polynesian Pink Sugar Eau de Parfum uploaded by elvia P.
[product:b.bungalow-by-beachwaver-co.-online-only-polynesian-pink-sugar-eau-de-parfum] is a sweet, floral scent mix that is so appealing guaranteed to have everyone in the room knowing your there. Packaging is super cute. Good quality but not cheap
jess T.
tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love Polynesian Pink Sugar. It smells a little on the sweet side so I don't wear it everyday but like to put it on for a day or night out.
Mercedes S.
Another amazing fragrance! This one is particularly sweet and may not be for everyone but I personally love! This is the first bottle of perfume that I used it so much and so often I ran out and need to restock asap another favorite of mine for sure!

Looking for your answer?