BY BBROWBAR

Britt L.
Madison, WI
Love this product!! This is the answer for anyone who has ended up damaging their face trying to dig out that tiny little stubborn brow hair that the tweezers just can't quite grip!! I've found that after a quick rub with this little stick, 99% of the time I am able to get those little bugger hairs without any trouble :) A fantastic little tool to have for anyone who does a lot of plucking or is prone to ingrown hairs.
I received this in a beauty box. I thought this would be a pointless product and I would never use it. However, I do get ingrown hairs around my brows and hairline. I used this and it really does help. Very gently and not harsh. The stick shape means itā€™s easy to target a specific spot. Thereā€™s quite a bit of product too. So this will last. Would recommend.
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this do much or is it a waste of money