BY BBQR'S DELIGHT

Melissa M.
Midland, TX
I just love the flavour our meat gets when we use these. You can definitely tell the differences vs not using it
Tina S.
They give meat of any kind a great flavor. They are easy to use and the package is easy to use to.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love using this when grilling any type of bbq. Gives it such an amazing flavor and just adds that little umph that your food needs!
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
I need to try these I love wood chips in different flavors to give that special touch to my food . And a change now and tehn.
Renee W.
We love to use these every time we cook out! It gives your food that little extra special taste! You have to try it for yourself!
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
I frequently use these pellets when I'm cooking on the grill. I absolutely love them and it makes my food taste great
irene m.
Wellsville, OH

Have tried a couple of these already, and love the flavor/smoke they give off! I would definitely recommend these!
Brittany G.
My fiancé and I really enjoy using this product.. We grill out all the time and it is our favorite.
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
My dad uses these sometimes! Very good for grilling with and gives a nice smokey flavor to the food.
erin m.
I can really taste the mesquite in my food when I use this for cook outs it is not to strong just the right amount.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
What food to you like to grill when using this product?
Audrey K.
Alcohol worthy, I see.
Amber K.
What brand of grill do you like using best with these?
Tamella C.
Never tried this before is it any good?