BY BBQR'S DELIGHT

Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT
I got into smoking foods over three years ago. This wood is a great chose to use. If you want a earthy flavor instead of a sweeter flavor then Mesquite works really well. Enjoy it with pork, beef or fish. You can smoke all year round which is nice for a change in the winter.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love using this when grilling any type of bbq. Gives it such an amazing flavor and just adds that little umph that your food needs!
Renee W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
We love to use these every time we cook out! It gives your food that little extra special taste! You have to try it for yourself!
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
I need to try these I love wood chips in different flavors to give that special touch to my food . And a change now and tehn.
Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not my favorite bag of smoking wood but among the top! It's great for that woody flavor and burns well for these purposes.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
I frequently use these pellets when I'm cooking on the grill. I absolutely love them and it makes my food taste great
erin m.
I can really taste the mesquite in my food when I use this for cook outs it is not to strong just the right amount.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

Have tried a couple of these already, and love the flavor/smoke they give off! I would definitely recommend these!
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I just love the flavour our meat gets when we use these. You can definitely tell the differences vs not using it
Amanda C.
Haven't even heard of anything like this! It sounds really good! Would love to grill with this sometime!
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
What food to you like to grill when using this product?
Audrey K.
Alcohol worthy, I see.
Amber K.
What brand of grill do you like using best with these?
Tamella C.
Never tried this before is it any good?