BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

Coverage:✔ MediumSkin type:✔ Normal✔ Dry✔ Combination✔ OilyFinish:✔ MatteWhat it is: A five-in-one long wear, vegan primer that can be used under (or instead of) foundation for smoother, brighter skin. What it does:This product hydrates, helps smooth fine lines, and works to correct dullness and enlarged pores. It provides lightweight, sheer coverage, while protecting your complexion with SPF 30. This formula also contains a triple-B complex to help brighten, smooth, and soften your skin.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know:This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and formulated without mineral oil, triclosan, and gluten. Research results:Immediately after application:- 100% of women saw an improvement in surface texture of skin for smoother makeup application- 97% of women felt smoother, softer skinAfter 4 weeks:- 94% of women said pores appeared less visible - 91% of women said fine lines appeared minimized

Does this look cakey if you try to build it?
How did you feel this product lasted?
What would be the best alternative to the [product:tartetm-bb-tinted-treatment-primer-broad-spectrum-spf-30] ?
Start your review of BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen!
Product Highlights
my favorite bb cream ever!! i have oily skin so i usually opt for something lighter in the summertime and this is my go to. i use this instead of foundation and it's amazing. it feels light but t gives really good coverage. a little goes a long as well otherwise it could appear cakey. i apply it with a beauty blender for the most natural results. in reviews
purchased at ulta. this was my first complexion product ever. it really helped with my bad acne and my large pores. it's has a matte coverage so it is good for oily skin. if you're not a frequent makeup wearer a bottle can last up to a year. the problem is sometimes you need a lot to really get good coverage.in reviews
Raven A.
Irvine, CA
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Raven A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium
I purchased the sample size of this product $15 at Sephora- very pricey for being so tiny. Product isn’t flattering on the skin; it appears ashy and gray. The texture is very silicone like with any primer. I didn’t find it mattifying or holding up during the day. I like that it has spf. Will not be purchasing this product again.
Victoria H.
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Victoria H.
Review for: Fair
This bb cream is a different texture than any I have ever used! It goes on fairly light but blends into the skin. It lasts pretty much all day and looks great!
Maddison G.
Jacksonville, FL
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Maddison G.
Review for: Light
I’m seriously in love with this product! I bought it during the friends and family see it because it was cheap and came with a brush. I love the brush to play on my foundation with my concealer. This primer is the perfect thing to wear for no make up make up days or under your foundation of a little extra coverage. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light
This is a pretty good BB cream . It has light sheer coverage but it can be buildable if desired . Smooth consistency and it doesn't break out my skin . If you have dry patches though it does flake on them but easily avoided by wearing a moisturizing base. Overall tarte made quite a nice bb cream with spf which is an added plus!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,333 reviews
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: Light
This is the Tarte BB tinted treatment 12 hour primer and it retails for $37.00. It’s a multi use product, can be used with or without foundation. Has buildable, sheer to medium coverage with a natural matte finish. I wouldn’t recommend this for dry skin types. This is nice if your looking for lighter coverage or just want to conceal some dullness. This does off sun protection. The product gives a youthful glow and minimizes pores. Not enough to conceal blemishes or spots. This did have a tendency to emphasize dry patches so this is probably ideal for normal to oily skin types
Sorsha R.
Johnstown, CO
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Sorsha R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
I am not a beauty guru by any means, so I tend to gravitate towards light to medium coverage. This product worked so well against my super rosy cheeks, which blew me away. I also have sensitive skin, and this product gave me no issues throughout the day. The only con I would give for this product, is the lack of shade variety - there are only 4 different shades!
Jessica  W.
Manchester, NH
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Jessica  W.
Review for: Light
Normal to Combination skin, oil free, paraben free, vegan, cruelty free, triple B complex, SPF 30, Amazon Clay, and so on and so on...What's not to love about this product? For real though, this is in my top 3 favorite all time primers. I purchased this primer to use in conjunction with my Amazonian Clay- Airbrushed Powder Foundation, also from tarte. So a little of this product truly goes a long way, so squeeze gently. This creates a silky smooth canvass, feels hydrating but not greasy, and I've noticed that I'm blotting less throughout the day when using the 2 products together. Of course I recommend this product because it's GREAT! * In the 3rd pic, I applied a small amount of primer directly underneath the dollop of product on my hand.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
Review for: Medium, Medium-Tan, Fair, Light
This product is very unique because it can be used as a primer, SPF or tinted moisturizer. When used alone, it gives light coverage for those no make-up look days. I like to use it as a primer when I wear light or medium coverage foundations because it adds just a little more coverage to it. It also makes my skin look more smooth and blurred, hiding my pores as well, which is something I’m always looking for in a primer. I use my fingers when applying this product,) like I do with all my other primers) but it can also be applied with a brush for an even smoother looking finish. It’s got SPF 30 in it, so you don’t have to worry about applying additional sunscreen when using this primer. According to the Sephora website, this product helps to “brighten, smooth and soften your skin” but I don’t use it frequently enough to really know if those claims are true. A full sized bottle is $37 but I got the mini size to just try out the product first and it was only $15. (There is a larger color selection if you get the full sized version). tarte
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Amber M.
I have tried many BB creams on the market and Tarte is one of my favorites. I love how well it goes on along with its spf and longevity. I highly recommend trying this Bb cream!
Jessica W.
Martinez, CA
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Jessica W.
Review for: Light
This has been my go to basic face cover for the past few years. It’s so creamy and gives you such a radiant smooth finish! This is perfect for when I want something fast and lighter

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenna T.
Bellevue, NE
il y a un an
Nia N. il y a 7 mois
The elf CC is pretty similar, costs over 50% less at ~$15, and also offers SPF 30. It doesn’t set down as matte, though. It’s more of a velvet finish.