BB Pump it Up! Gold Spritz, Styling, Super Hold, 10 oz. uploaded by Veronica S.

BY BB

Bronner Brothers Pump It Up Super Hold Spritz Super Hold contains robust ingredients to keep your hair in place throughout the entire day and night. This fine spritz is optimal before you go out with your friends on the town to maintain your style and maximize the quality of your appearance. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Veronica S.
I must say that this is the best holding spray that I have ever used. It smells great and always reminds me of my teenage days...that ' just got my hair done' at the salon smell. The product can be a tad sticky, but isn't that the goal?! It holds phenomenally and doesn't flake. I also like to add a light oil over the style/hold (which is usually a high bun for me). Oh yea, it's amazing for slicking down those baby hairs!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Best holding spray ever! Every and any hairstyle can stay for hours and even days with this product, it keeps every strand in place and also keeps that well polished just came from the salon look. The only downside is that after a couple days your hair becomes very hard and cannot be combed out. So you have to wash your hair to get it back soft and manageable. But if you want a hairstyle to last for days , (best for updos) this is definitely the best product to use.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's a good product to keep hairstyles up to par. I use it when I do micro braids in my hair. The only thing I don't like is the scent. I went on a date, and this is all I could smell. I even wore perfume, and I couldn't tell if I had it on.
sierra y.
Waterford, MI
This hair spray smells good and does a good job holding. I use it on my boyfriend when I re twist his dreads but it leaves behind white flakes. Also this is a very wet hair spray unlike most misty hair sprays, it leaves the hair wet.