BB Cream SPF15

by Bali Body

Bali Body's BB Cream SPF15 is a multitasking beauty cream that combines hydrating skincare benefits to protect, correct and perfect the skin. Treat your skin in one easy step with this light-weight ultra-hydrating BB cream.

Active: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Octocrylene. Inactive: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Marine Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

[user:mizzrawri] have you tried this product yet?
Start your review of BB Cream SPF15!
Ashlee S.
I use this B cream every day and I LOVE IT. Goes on super smooth, perfect for that sunkissed, warm glow, look, and blends with your skin tone perfectly! Smells amazing, and will be buying it again!
Anthony T.
Georgetown, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product if you’re looking for light coverage but enough to conceal any imperfections. It also has sunscreen it and protects your skin which is an added benefit. Only thing I would say is it can make your skin a little bit oily.
Annie R.
I use the shade “fair” when I’m not tan and I like to use the shade “natural” when I am tan. This covers well and does not make my skin breakout. I feel that it is affordable. I have had the same ones for a long time and I still have product left in the containers.
Victoria P.
Really wanted to love this product and the color itself was great, however I felt like it was too oily on my face. I have combo skin but lean more toward the dry side and this still was too oily
Kristi S.
Tucson, AZ
A great BB cream to wear to the beach or for a natural makeup look. It has a good texture and is buildable. It doesn’t have a strong lasting power but overall a good product.
Carla B.
Niceville, FL
I love this cream!!! It’s a super smooth but not oily. I like it because it gives my face a nice natural glow with a little color. It has little coverage so it won’t hide things in your face. It’s also really good for a base product if you want to apply more makeup on top. I like it for those days that you don’t feel like wearing Any makeup but you still want to make your face look glowing and it’s a plus that has SPF.
Cheyenne M.
Galena
Love this BB cream! Perfect for a day at the pool or creek! So lightweight but has enough pigment to make you look like you’re wearing some makeup! Love this stuff
Fiona G.
Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
BB Cream SPF15 uploaded by Fiona G.
Love love love!! Very very light coverage but easily buildable, and a little goes a long way. Leaves you with a beautiful dewy glow and a sunkissed tint. My new favourite every day face product
Raven L.
Ailsa Craig, ON
BB Cream SPF15 uploaded by Raven L.
I got this in a Bali Body bundle with their oils and the spray. First impressions is that the bottle felt very empty/light for 35 ml’s. The cream itself goes on smoothly, it blends well but you need a lot of product. I love the colour, the finish and that it has SPF. Little too expensive for so little product for me to buy again.
Miss T.
wilmington, DE
The Holiday essential to keep your skin looking smooth, fresh and keeping in protected from the sun. 🌞i m loving this baliboy bb cream, it makes my skin look so healthy and radiant. I feel like this is the perfect everyday solution for people just wanting a quick pick me up! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
il y a 2 ans
rori W. have you tried this product yet?