BY BAZOOKA

Original Bazooka® Soft Chew Bubble Gum.
bazookajoe.com.
Actual size. see more...

• Where I can buy?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice this Gum never stays together? It always ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this gum starts off a little to had?5 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I loved these as a child , but they are very hard at first but once you start chewing they soften up but the flavor does not last long" in 1 review
Vanessa O.
Old school bible gum that brings me back to my childhood. I remember getting these and they would either have a comic or a tattoo in them. They are easy to chew once you get it warm and you can blow some pretty big bubbles with them. As kids we used to try to stick as many as we could in our mouths and see who could blow the biggest bubble
María S.
I do not buy this years brand of chewing gum, and in Venezuela is not the brand, I hope to bring her back. They are really good, are easy to chew and do not stay glued to the teeth. The comi much as a child and at school. If you have not tested, can give them a chance, they're really good!
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
I have never been a fan of Bazooka gum even though I'm a huge fan of nostalgic items. It as always held a faint chemical taste hidden behind the super sweet bubblegum flavor. It's also extremely hard, and breaks apart almost immediately. I'll stick with my Hubba Bubba tape.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Dry and little to no flavor is what I have experienced with this particular Gum. I first ate this when I was little and didnt even enjoy it then. It is cheap usually like .99 in the candy section at Walmart, but the lack of flavor and the pieces practically breaking and dissolving is just no good.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this gum and I get it from the dollar store. I love to read the comics from this gum. I chew gum everyday. Yes I recommend this gum to others. Yes it is a good value and worth the purchase. I will continue to buy this product.
Melanie T.
I loved these as a kid and through high school. There was one store in my town that sold all sorts of candy and they sold this gum. I loved the little comic sketches in them. The only draw back was the short flavor. I would just eat another!!!! IF you get the chance, give them a try!
Savannah R.
Love this candy so much! the only thing that sucks about it is that it one of those gums that lose flavor with in five minutes. other than that i can eat it all day! by the way its not sugar free. bummer lol
Paige K.
Morrilton, AR
I absolutely love the taste but it simply does not last long. I find myself chewing one piece for 5-10 minutes, spitting it out, and then putting a different piece back in my mouth.
krista v.
I used to chew this gum years and years ago. It is a throw back memory for me. However, now with all the different brands, flavors, and styles of gum...It is not my favorite.
Brenda A.
Wellington, NV
This was and still is a childhood favorite of mine. I loved introducing this to my kids. I remember, as a child, this was always a must in my stockings, easter baskets etc. Best bubblegum ever!
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI
Do you think that this gum starts off a little to had?
María S.
Where I can buy?
Valerie C.
Where can you buy this gum? I haven't seen it in years!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else notice this Gum never stays together? It always breaks apart