Add a Photo

By BAZOOKA
#121 in Gum
Original Bazooka® Soft Chew Bubble Gum.
bazookajoe.com.
Actual size.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Old school bible gum that brings me back to my childhood. I remember getting these and they would either have a comic or a tattoo in them. They are easy to chew once you get it warm and you can blow some pretty big bubbles with them. As kids we used to try to stick as many as we could in our mouths and see who could blow the biggest bubble
Medley, FL

I do not buy this years brand of chewing gum, and in Venezuela is not the brand, I hope to bring her back. They are really good, are easy to chew and do not stay glued to the teeth. The comi much as a child and at school. If you have not tested, can give them a chance, they're really good!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.

I loved these as a kid and through high school. There was one store in my town that sold all sorts of candy and they sold this gum. I loved the little comic sketches in them. The only draw back was the short flavor. I would just eat another!!!! IF you get the chance, give them a try!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA

This gum starts off really hard to chew and looses its flavor super fast - however its good for a quick sweet tooth kick and reminds me of being a little kid again!
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

A childhood favorite! Bazooka is a go-to when looking for a trip down memory lane. The only issue that will be encountered with Bazooka gum is short-lasting flavor.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

Love this gum. It has cute packaging and there area always riddles with the gum which is cute. They taste pretty good too but after a while they loose some flavor.
Davielle M.
Davielle M.

I absolutely love this gum! Yummy bubble gum flavor with a funny comic cartoon joke inside! Awesome!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Marshall, Tx

I used to love this gum when I was a kid. It's such a shame that it's so hard to find these days.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia

Oh my god, is this still a thing? I chewed so much of this as a child that I probably single-handedly kept the company afloat. Loved it then, would probably love it now. Excuse me, now, I have to go hunt some of this stuff down!
Detroit, MI

The best gum hands down been eating it since I was a kid and still do. I also love the little comics that come inside the gum it just reminds me of my childhood and how I wish I could be a kid again eating my bazooka.
Detroit, MI

Do you think that this gum starts off a little to had?
Medley, FL

Where I can buy?
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Where can you buy this gum? I haven't seen it in years!

Join Now