Add a Photo

By BAZOOKA
#102 in Gum
Original Bazooka® Soft Chew Bubble Gum.
bazookajoe.com.
Actual size.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Old school bible gum that brings me back to my childhood. I remember getting these and they would either have a comic or a tattoo in them. They are easy to chew once you get it warm and you can blow some pretty big bubbles with them. As kids we used to try to stick as many as we could in our mouths and see who could blow the biggest bubble
María S.

I do not buy this years brand of chewing gum, and in Venezuela is not the brand, I hope to bring her back. They are really good, are easy to chew and do not stay glued to the teeth. The comi much as a child and at school. If you have not tested, can give them a chance, they're really good!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.

I loved these as a kid and through high school. There was one store in my town that sold all sorts of candy and they sold this gum. I loved the little comic sketches in them. The only draw back was the short flavor. I would just eat another!!!! IF you get the chance, give them a try!
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA

I love this gum and I get it from the dollar store. I love to read the comics from this gum. I chew gum everyday. Yes I recommend this gum to others. Yes it is a good value and worth the purchase. I will continue to buy this product.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Marshall, Tx

I used to love this gum when I was a kid. It's such a shame that it's so hard to find these days.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA

This gum starts off really hard to chew and looses its flavor super fast - however its good for a quick sweet tooth kick and reminds me of being a little kid again!
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

A childhood favorite! Bazooka is a go-to when looking for a trip down memory lane. The only issue that will be encountered with Bazooka gum is short-lasting flavor.
Davielle M.
Davielle M.

I absolutely love this gum! Yummy bubble gum flavor with a funny comic cartoon joke inside! Awesome!
krista v.
krista v.

I used to chew this gum years and years ago. It is a throw back memory for me. However, now with all the different brands, flavors, and styles of gum...It is not my favorite.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Morrilton, AR

I absolutely love the taste but it simply does not last long. I find myself chewing one piece for 5-10 minutes, spitting it out, and then putting a different piece back in my mouth.
Markeytia A.
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI

Do you think that this gum starts off a little to had?

Where I can buy?
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Where can you buy this gum? I haven't seen it in years!