BY BAZOOKA

Original Bazooka® Soft Chew Bubble Gum.
bazookajoe.com.
Actual size. see more...

• Where I can buy?Walmart, maybe Dollar Tree 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice this Gum neve...Yeah its really cheaply made 1 Answers
  • Do you think that this gum starts off...Oh yeah, sometimes I feel like... 5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I loved these as a child , but they are very hard at first but once you start chewing they soften up but the flavor does not last long" in 1 review
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Old school bible gum that brings me back to my childhood. I remember getting these and they would either have a comic or a tattoo in them. They are easy to chew once you get it warm and you can blow some pretty big bubbles with them. As kids we used to try to stick as many as we could in our mouths and see who could blow the biggest bubble
María S.
I do not buy this years brand of chewing gum, and in Venezuela is not the brand, I hope to bring her back. They are really good, are easy to chew and do not stay glued to the teeth. The comi much as a child and at school. If you have not tested, can give them a chance, they're really good!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
I loved these as a kid and through high school. There was one store in my town that sold all sorts of candy and they sold this gum. I loved the little comic sketches in them. The only draw back was the short flavor. I would just eat another!!!! IF you get the chance, give them a try!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
I used to love this gum when I was a kid. It's such a shame that it's so hard to find these days.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dry and little to no flavor is what I have experienced with this particular Gum. I first ate this when I was little and didnt even enjoy it then. It is cheap usually like .99 in the candy section at Walmart, but the lack of flavor and the pieces practically breaking and dissolving is just no good.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this gum and I get it from the dollar store. I love to read the comics from this gum. I chew gum everyday. Yes I recommend this gum to others. Yes it is a good value and worth the purchase. I will continue to buy this product.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
A childhood favorite! Bazooka is a go-to when looking for a trip down memory lane. The only issue that will be encountered with Bazooka gum is short-lasting flavor.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Boulder, CO
This gum starts off really hard to chew and looses its flavor super fast - however its good for a quick sweet tooth kick and reminds me of being a little kid again!
Davielle M.
Davielle M.
I absolutely love this gum! Yummy bubble gum flavor with a funny comic cartoon joke inside! Awesome!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Love this gum. It has cute packaging and there area always riddles with the gum which is cute. They taste pretty good too but after a while they loose some flavor.
Markeytia A.
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI
Do you think that this gum starts off a little to had?
Where I can buy?
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Where can you buy this gum? I haven't seen it in years!
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else notice this Gum never stays together? It always breaks apart