BY NONE

An iconic American candy, Bazooka bubble gum now comes in bite size nuggets. Easier for kids to chew, these resealable pouches will stay fresher longer and come in two fun flavors, original and blue raspberry. see more...

Bazooka Nuggets Gum/18-ct
  • "I remember eating these as a kid it was mine and all my friends favorite gum in elementary school" in 1 review
Ashley G.
Leesburg, VA
I always chew on these when I play softball. They are very yummy, i don't like minty gum so these are perfect and they last
Quinn R.
This gum brings back memories of when I was a teenager in high school. Me and my best friend loved to chew on this at lunch.
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
It might be easier for kids to chew but I sure like them. I'm a bubble gum chewier. My favorite is still the original.
Denise R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bazooka was always my favorite as a kid. The jokes were really fun. I'm interested in trying new flavors!
Rebecca M.
Bedford heights , OH
They have adorable comics! The gum is delicious for about five minutes and then starts to loose flavor :(
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good ol Bazooka! I always provide these in my party bags for my son's birthday parties. Can't go wrong!
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
Simone W.
Kids love them. i use to ..not so much anymore. the little comics were funny.
Emily I.
London
Really love this gum, it has a great and delicious flavor. The flavor does start to fade a bit after a short time, but I still recommend them.
Denise R.
Fort Wayne, IN
How many flavors are there?