by Bazic Products

Spiral college ruled notebook includes 3 subjects and 120 sheets. 3 subject spiral bound notebook college ruled is sold by the box with 24 units, Notebook college ruled spiral bound with college ruled 3-hole punched sheets. spiral ruled notebook is design with spiral lock wire to prevent coil snags, Paper notebook spiral college comes with perforated pages which easily tear out. notebook ruled spiral helps you organize class notes, College spiral notebook 3 subject with page size 10 1/2" x 8" (26.7 x 20.3cm). spiral-bound notebook with high-quality paper resists ink bleed, The binding of this college notebook spiral paper will not snag and resists uncoiling to keep your notes together

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bazic Products Spiral Notebook Ruled, 3-subject College Ruled Bound Notebook Spiral Paper 120ct!
Louisville, KY
1,244 reviews
These are great notebooks. They are simple but I think that's what kind of draws me towards them. haha...i said draw..get it? ANYWAYS..they are durable and they are super cheap. You can find them pretty much anywhere and they have many colors to choose from. I highly recommend this product.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks

Looking for your answer?