BY NONE

Fitness expert Eva Bondar leads this exercise program designed for pregnant women, based around the principles of Pilates, combining muscle-toning and aerobic elements in one, fluid workout - specifically designed to be safe for the pregnant body, and help offer relaxation and strengthening techniques for pre-natal needs. see more...

Tracy M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this it is perfect for pregnant women that want to find ways they can still excerise without hurting the baby and this is perfect and works very well..i feel free and more comfortable after these workouts.
Zsofia C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I was pregnant I worked out during the whole time. This was great especially at the end of the pregnancy.
Gabrielle W.
Love pilates. now that I am pregnant I love following somebody to know my limits during workouts
luisana m.
McAllen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just looved it!!! its soo relaxing uou can feel the closenes and the bonding
its excellent
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I liked working out while I'm pregnant! I feel very healthy instead of being a whale
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Perfect for pregnant mommas trying to stay fit during pregnancy!!! Super simple
miguel p.
valencia
Me encanta esto es perfecto para las mujeres embarazadas que quieren encontrar maneras que todavía puede excerise sin herir al bebé y esto es perfecto y funciona muy bien .. me siento libre y más cómodo después de estos entrenamientos.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where you able to complete this video throughout the whole pregnancy?
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just had a baby will this still be good
Maria A.
Alpine, TX
Can you do this workout during all your pregnancy?